#13

inspired by the song above (but gay) cuz idk, it kind of told their story for some reason. this could be crappy but i luv y'all so imma publish it anyway

+++++

li.dunbars: you get to have this

colorful.mase, i'mjaded and 247 other people liked your post

comments:

haymero: dammit

slice.or.dice: boo

cole.slaw24: get what exactly?

screamer_queen: the mystery boy he's been hiding

li.dunbars: and ONLY this!

~~~

"I don't get it."

"Liam. Come on, you know this."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. You said you read this, so you could've."

"But I still don't get it."

Theo groaned as he rubbed both of his hands on his face, ignoring a waft of embarrassment coming from the other boy. As much as he wants to tease him, his headache seemed to be seeking for attention.

He hasn't got the best sleep recently and he isn't complaining about Liam asking for his help but if he keeps not wanting to look at his reviewer, he's gonna have a longer day.

Liam, having to notice Theo's distress (it's hard not to), sighs in equal exhaustion.

"Let's take a break."

"Already? We aren't even halfway through this-"

"Hey, you're not the one studying science here so when I say we take a break, we take a break."

Theo had merely opened his mouth when Liam already left his seat to find some snacks, staring at his back while he moves around the kitchen. 

There was a small stiffness in there when he walks, the steady silent shaking of his breath and a certain twitch at the side when he turns, moving in a skittish way that seemed like he was being chased. 

"So cinnamon toast? Or just regular, boring ones?"

"How dare you, calling the regular ones boring!"

Liam chuckled as he continues to spread the butter. "I don't know, they're kinda getting like that to me."

Theo was relieved. That's the first laugh he's heard from him in days. Sure they call, and yes he laughs, but they don't sound so relatively relaxed like he had a moment ago.