Chapter 1

Pro: Elsa

I finished up on the stage. Then I walked over to my dressing room, I sat in my chair. Hello Ms. Winters, my assistant/manager said. Daisy  I told you just call my Elsa. I said. Oh right she giggled. Daisy took my hair out of its compicated form. And she placed a tank top and shorts for me to change into. I went to my dressing room and got into my outfit. Ok Elsa Are you ready for me to drop you off at your house, Daisy asked. Yeah im coming I shouted. Elsa sat in her limo. And watched as everything passed by. She pulled up to her mansion here you go Miss. Thanks daisy. I walked in. My maids took my bags. I asked my butler to prepare a bath for me. He did as he was told. I went to my huge bathroom. The warm water felt nice on my body but it didn't last long then the water was 13 degrees but I love it eathier way.

I finished my bath and changed into my pjs and drifted off to sleep.

Jack pro

I finished up in my recoding studio. I give the thumbs up to my friend Flynn. He nodds. I take off my head phones and go into my room.
I sit on my bed and fall into a deep sleep.

Next morning
??pro

Jack got up. He looked that he had a message

Hello
I am hosting a gala
For celebrities
You are invited
Please let us know if your coming
Sincley Manny Moon

I just got invited to a special event wow and its tommoro night I better get ready. His Butler came in. Hello I need something fancy, Jack said. The man pulled out a dark blue tux with a white under shirt. Thanks man Jack said. The man nodded and left.

Ok this chapter was really short Im sorry but the next chapter is the gala and Winter's meets Frost.
Good bye for now