Chapter 3

Elsa woke up to her phone going off. Hello she answers. Hi Elsa I want you to come down to the ice rink for practice, her manager said. Ok Ill be thier on half an hour, she replied. She took a cold shower. She did her hair in a french braid. She found her lavender purple outfit. She put it on. It was colder out today so she threw on some legging and a sweater. She went to her car and drove to the rink.

She went to to woman locker room. And put her stuff away. Elsa grabbed her skates and went to the bench. As she finished tieing them. She saw her manager. Oh hello Mary, Elsa smiled. Hi Elsa I want you to meet someone, Mary said. She stepped over to reval a man with sliver white hair. Hello Mr. Frost, Elsa smiled. Good day to you Elsa. Do you know each other, Mary asked. Oh yes we do Elsa smiled. Great becuase people want for you guys to make a performance togther. What they both said. Oh come on please do you know how many people want to see you two skate together, Mary said. Fine they gave in. Great Mary said and ran off. Lets see what you got Mr. Frost, Elsa said. Jack nodded and went on the ice.
Ps his performance is in the media

After he finished. He stood in the middle panting hard. He hears clapping. Elsa was clapping and smileing. Jack skated off. May I see your moves, Jack asked. Elsa nodded.

She reached the center

After she was done. She went over to the bench. I think that we will to very well together, Jack smiled. As do I Mr. Frost, Elsa said. Please call me Jack, thier is know need to be formal with me Jack said. Alright Jack Elsa smiled. Do what are you doing today, Jack asked. Well I have a audition tonight and in 12 minutes I have to leave for a  fitting, Elsa smiled, you? Well Im gonna go to my recording studio and practice my new song, Jack said. Well have fun with that Elsa said. I will . Jack watched Elsa run out of the building.

Jack was in his recording studio. His two friends where watching him in the recording booth. Alright take ten frost, his manager said. Jack nodded. He went to where North was sitting. North was smiling his cheeky smile