Chapter 4

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Hello Jack said tiredly. Hi Jack I may or may not have siged you up for a modeling show, North said. But North I don't know a thing about modeling Jack said. That's why your going to training now, North commands.

Jack hung up and went to a closet. He found jeans and a few shirt. He grabbed a hoddie. His limo was waiting for him. He hopped in. The drove to the modeling buliding.

Jack walked in. Girls stumbling on the runway. Like I need help modeling, Jack mummbled. No no no, sit down in th chair and watch Snow Queen, she's out best model, the trainer said angrily.

Snow Queen come out and show them how it's done, the trainer said. A platimun blonde hair girl walked out shacking her hips. Not tripping at all. Then it hit Jack like a brick. It's Elsa!

She finished walking and gave a wink at the imaginary audience. And she walked back.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice you, the instructor said. It's ok Jack frost here to start modeling, Jack smiled. It's ok I'm jen. We have different type of models, Jen said. Like what?

Well we have our fabulous model Ice Queen she is amazing, and a crowd favorite. She is all types of models. Their are fashion, runway, swimsuit&lingering, fitness, commercials, parts, fit, and promotional. Elsa walked down in jeans and a crop top, she sat down on the runway infront of Jen and Jack.

Snow Queen Jen said. Oh Jen I saud you can call me Elsa when I'm not performing.

Right would you be willing to personally train Jack here to be a model, Jen said pointing to Jack. Ok course Jen I'd love to, Elsa smiled.

Jack looked down and blushed