Overprotective

Johnny backed into the wall he was walking beside with a hitch of his breath, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't speak, for he knew if he did, they would hurt him. It was normal for this to happen weekly, but it was never pleasant; no greaser enjoys being picked on by the Socials.

"Hey, grease? How would you like to have some of that hair cut off, eh?"

One of the guys spoke up, pointing a switch blade half heartedly towards the smaller than average teen with a sneer. The ravenette tried his best to keep away from the knife's point, a whimper accidentally slipping out. A couple of the soc's smirked, aware that the boy was as scared as they wanted him to be.

"We're going to cut all of that hair off. You must be so proud of it..."

Johnny barely flinched from the hand that reached for his head, but his pounding heart spoke for itself; he was scared, and he needed to figure out how to get out of here before they actually did something. The dark eyed boy looked off to the left and right, but all 5 of the guys were surrounding him; there was no way he could get past them, and if he tried to, he'd get beaten even worse.

"Alright. Let's do this before the kid's stupid little friends come looking for him."

Johnny barely had time to react before he was tackled to the ground, he started wiggling violently underneath the kid who sat on his chest, but he couldn't get away, for the other 3 were holding him down by his limbs; it all happened so fast it would make your head spin, and he simply didn't have enough time to think of a way out of it. The tanned boy could barely breathe now, and his ribs were aching, he was sure these guys cracked a couple of his ribs the week before; or it could have been his dad for all he knew, he could never keep up, but his parents didn't care enough to take him to get it checked.

"Alright Bob, you can go on ahead."

A nervous beat struck Johnny's heart at that point, and suddenly, he was finally realizing how bad this situation was; his fight or flight response kicked in, and he was sure going to fight before they got a chance to do anything. He started to wiggle quite aggressively and yelled as loud as he could for help, calling for any one of the gang members in case they were nearby.

"Shut him up, Randy! Shut him up!"

Whisper-yelled the leader of the group, taking a firm grip to some of the ravenette's hair to try and keep his head from moving; the guy Johnny assumed was Randy slapped a hand to his mouth as hard as possible, peering about their surroundings in case someone heard the boy in distress. It seemed that nobody did, and soon, Johnny had gotten a bit exhausted; he didn't have the strength to try and run, but he did have other ideas.

As soon as Bob had went to try and cut the greaser's hair, Johnny chomped down hard on the brown haired boy's hand; a yelp of pain and swears escaping from the guy before a fist was immediately slammed against the poor kid's face; the 16 year old could have sworn that the impact must have chipped one of his teeth, because it managed to slam the side of his head against the pavement.

"Now that wasn't a very smart decision, now was it?"

Taunted Bob, an eyebrow raised just for the satisfaction of knowing Johnny was powerless against him. But the ravenette lifted his tired head anyways, glaring up at the guy before spitting at him as a sign of disrespect; you can't simply respect a soc, they treat greasers like garbage, so why not give them a taste of their own medicine? The soc glared down at the boy in disbelief, crouching down close before his fist jerked back, and at that moment, Johnny realized how many rings the guy actually had on that hand.

And as soon as those knuckles hit the tanned male's face, he realized his mistake, because one specific ring had little diamonds on it, and one of them was a bit chipped; so it dug right into the teen's cheek so hard that Johnny thought it would tear all the way through and leave a gaping hole in his face. Yet somehow, he didn't make a noise, just clenched his teeth through all of the pain with a tremble.