Chap 21

“Sweet heavens above; Bronwyn!  You can not say something like that to me.”

She frowned prettily up at him.  “Why not?”

Wesley felt like tearing his hair out of his head.  He should never have said that.  Bronwyn has never walked away from a difficult discussion and this one was going to be extra tricky.  How was he going to explain to her that he was only mouthing off because he was feeling a bit frustrated?  Not because he thought she would not do exactly what he wanted; but because he could not imagine that happening without him loosing control.

“Wesley,” she spoke his name gently, almost as if she knew what he was thinking.  Taking the one step that separated them, she lifted her hand and put it up against his heaving chest; trailing a blazing path down his body as she continued speaking.  “If you had not run of like a scared little boy, I would have eventually tasted my way down here.”

As she finished speaking, she took hold of him in a firm grip and squeezed the long hard length of him, a lot harder than he ever imagined she would do without any coaxing from him.  She did not allow him to utter much more than a breathless moan.

“Good God!”

“Do you honestly expect me to just take what you are doing to me and leave it like that?  How can you not think that I would want to give back to you?  Did you really think I would be happy with that?”

It was difficult for him to form a coherent reply, so he took his time to sort out the jumble in his mind before he replied, and Bronwyn being who she was understood; and said no more while she gently stroked him while waiting for him to explain.

“I thought it would be easier for me this way at this point in time.  I do not know if I could ever let you go once we take this step.”  She huffed at him and he quickly put a finger on her lips to stop her from speaking.  “I am aching for you.  Aching to feel your body against mine; around me while I am buried so deep in your hot … little …”

His hand cupped her mound, squeezing gently and she rocked against his hand, making him hum in pleasure while he started rubbing at a very slow rhythm.

Bronwyn drew in her breath deeply; she knew what he was up to.  He was trying to distract her and if she did not stop him now, it would be a while before this conversation could take place.

“Wes; stop doing that.”  The way she gasped the words was almost embarrassing.

“Doing what?”  He asked innocently as his fingers parted her lower lips.

Stepping away from him she gave him a mock scowl.  “We are having this conversation Wesley; don’t try distracting me like this.”

“Why, is it working?”

“A little bit.”

“That’s only because I am not trying very hard yet.”

“Really?  You feel pretty hard to me.”  With that she squeezed him a bit tighter making him groan.

“Fuck girl, you have got no idea what you are doing to me!”

“Oh, I think I might have a little bit of understanding for your situation; it’s not that … ‘hard’ to guess.”

“You are such a minx.”  He stretched his arm towards her and caught her; dragging her willing body closer for a kiss that left them both breathless and wanting so much more.

“Wesley, let me do this for us; please?”

“Bronwyn,” he used her name so that she would know how serious he was; “I would never ask you to do something you did not wa…”