𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸

Hyun-woo's Pov.

*BEEP BEEP

I woke up sweating once again. My hands were gripped tightly to the blankets. I quickly let go and ran out of bed as I rushed to get ready.

I usually didn't give a fuck, due to my severe depression but today was an opportunity, that for some strange reason made me feel like I could not mess it up. An opportunity to actually do something right for once.

I showered and re-bandaged my arms in less than 15 minutes. A record-breaking time.

I threw on a black suit, the only suit I owned that was ironically the one I had worn at my family's funeral. Yikes, I know. Quickly I began to dry my longish wet hair with a towel.

"It's 11:26 am," I said aloud as I checked my watch.

"I had better hurry up, who knows what the traffic will be like through the city," I thought before rushing out the door wearing my hangover sunglasses and a black mask. Once I got downstairs I was once again escorted outside, but this time by two security guards of the building. I no longer had the swanky SM entourage. 

The crowd of reporters weren't as big as yesterday, that I quickly realized, however they were still fucking annoying.

"HYUN-WOO!!" they clamored trying to get some juicy details from me regarding yesterday's incident at SM. But I just stared straight ahead and ignored the flashes of the cameras as I hurriedly got into my car.

I sped off in a hurry not wanting to be late. It was now 11:33am. My watch was a Rolex not some ironically stupid smart watch. Don't misunderstand, It was a Christmas gift . The fact the the gift giver had till this day remained anonymous, was unimportant and irrelevant. If you found a gift wrapped Rolex watch on your doorstep, with a single note saying Merry Christmas, in the late hours of Christmas eve, you too would snatch it no questions asked.. Besides I assume it was a generous neighbour or perhaps even a Idol from Sm who had gifted me with it. The second scenario seemed most likely as back then I had stopped interacting with my fellow Idols and had fell into a deep dark spiral. Besides no neighbour is that generous.

As I was driving through the as usual traffic filled Seoul I drove onto a road that was full of cars.

"Fuck!" I shouted impatiently as I found myself stuck in a traffic jam, despite having gone to all that effort to go a less busy route. Who knew how long I'd be held up. There seemed to be road workers up ahead and this was what caused the huge delay.

"Hurry up!" I shouted angrily as I beeped the horn at the cars in front. I had not gotten up early for this!

Yup you guessed it, my patience was very thin. And I had a habit of road raging. "But I just can't help it" I thought to myself as I stared anxiously at my watch.

"11:53am" I sighed angrily. 15 fucking minutes I've been here I thought as my hands shook furiously. After a minute or two more, I finally got out of the traffic jam and start heading to the Big hit company.

As I turned the corner to the building,Suddenly a man rushed right into my path causing me to slam my foot down on the brakes. Luckily for him he avoided nearly getting hit by my car. My car came to a stop right in front of the visibly surprised man. Due to the shock of it all I sat there for a couple of seconds staring back the man who still stood in front of my car.

"Get out of my fucking way!" I finally shouted, breaking the eye contact as I pressed my shaking hand against the horn. Completely pissed off with the lunatic that stood in my way. The man finally moving, bowed in apology and rushed over to the Bighit building, the building I was also looking for.