🌺

Namjoon's pov.

I sat back down onto the couch with a sigh. Lying against the pillow that Hyunwoo had laid against moments before leaving, I stared up at the plain white ceiling .

His words rang out through the room, echoing against the walls.

"We were friends now, right?" I asked myself. However I wasn't too sure about that. In fact, Hyunwoo had made it sound like a surrender rather than an actual promise. Looking down at my hand I recalled how soft his hand had felt when I had grabbed it.

They had been very cold, icy even. Just thinking of that fact made me smile. That meant he had a warm heart didn't it? I wasn't one to believe silly superstitions but I wanted to believe that this one was true. Hyunwoo must have a warm heart. He just knew how to hide it. Hyunwoo didn't want his heart to fracture anymore than it already had. I wonder what or who made it fracture so badly?

This fact alone made me even more determined to befriend him. Hyunwoo reminded me of a little kid carrying the entire world on his shoulders, perhaps I could help him carry it?

Hyunwoo's pov.

After fleeing the living room in defeat, I hurried to the kitchen where Jin and the other gremlins sat, dishing up dinner.

"Sushiiiiii!! " Cheered Taehyung happily as he placed some sushi onto his plate.

"Yah save some for me" complained Jimin as he grabbed his chopsticks and dug in.

"How on earth do you stay so muscular if you don't eat meat? " Jungkook asked me as I sat down beside him, grabbing a plate.

"Protein shakes, and nuts lots of nuts" I told him as I grabbed a bowl of rice.

"You're nuts" laughed Jungkook as he shovelled a piece of pork into his mouth, chewing obnoxiously in my ear.

"Pass me the ketchup kook" ordered Yoongi as he eyed the ketchup bottle next to Jungkook's plate.

"Hyung, do you wanna go shopping some day? Your wardrobe is so outdated and in need of a fix" interrupted Taehyung as he turned to look at me.

"Nope" I answered immediately, how many times did I have to tell them about the "Hyung" ??

"I hate shopping".

"Pity" Taehyung said looking sad to miss out on the opportunity to terrorize me at a shopping mall.

"Wanna go swimming someday? " Jungkook asked me nudging me with his elbow.

"Swimming? " I asked him putting my fork down abruptly causing it to make a loud clatter.

"So help me God if you don't pass me the ketchup-" Yoongi warned impatiently causing Jungkook to practically fling the bottle at him in fear.

"Yeah let's all go swimming some time, I haven't been to the leisure center in ages" Jungkook whined.

"I can't swim" I said simply as I picked up my fork to continue eating.

"No worries we can teach you! I happen to be a pro swimmer" Jungkook continued as he rambled about how one time he'd spent so long in the swimming pool that he'd came out looking like a raisin.

"No thanks I'm good" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Let's do something at least! I'm so sick of working all the time! we should get a holiday" Hoseok said passionately , his mouth wide open as he chewed.