𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒾 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇

Hyun-woo's Pov.

The sudden shaking of a human hand on my shoulder caused me to bolt awake. "Where am I?" I asked silently with sleep induced confusion.

Noticing my surroundings I immediately let out a sigh of discouragement. Realizing that I had in fact fell asleep in the living room of Bts' apartment was quite a wake up call.

Still quite detached and inattentive to the fact that Jungkook had shook me awake from my short nap, I looked down at the little bottle of lotion that was in my hand.

"Jin Hyung is calling us for dinner" Jungkook explained nudging me to get up and follow him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I said standing up and stretching as I pocketed the lotion bottle and followed the slightly taller Jungkook. "It was a wonder he was so tall with that gamer posture" I noted recalling how he'd sat earlier,hunched over the game controller, his poor spine suffering just for his entertainment.

Watching his lanky figure stalk over to sit next to Taehyung, who was grabbing a plate of meat and taking extra slices, I sat down beside Jin who I noticed, had made sure my bibimbap dish hadn't any meat and was subsidized with a fried egg. Appreciating the extra lengths Jin had went just to make me a suitable meal, I quickly shot him a smile and dug in.

"How's the food? " Jin asked me as I looked up from my meal.

"Tasty, I usually eat food like this" I lied as I continued to eat just to show my approval. To be honest I had been hungry and although I didn't want to sleep over and would rather just go back to my apartment, I had to admit, I hadn't had a full meal like this in a long time. Besides it was good.

"Good, good" Jin replied warmly as he placed a few extra vegetables onto my plate.

"You have a nice nap?" Yoongi asked as he poured himself a glass of milk. He seemed to enjoy Jin's cooking the most out of everyone.

Nodding I cleared my throat awkwardly. Did Jimin have to watch my every movement?

"What?" I blurted out turning to look at Jimin who suddenly started to choke on a piece of beef, he was probably surprised that I had addressed his obnoxiously rude stares.

"Uh.." *cough *cough he spluttered as he tried to recover from the embarrassment.

"It's just... I was wondering why you left me on read the other day.." His voice trailed off, obviously he didn't want to sound as pathetic as he had sounded.

Hoseok who upon hearing this began to roar with laughter, hitting his hand off of his knee like a Jolly uncle who would laugh loudly at jokes unapologetically.

Jungkook started to snigger at Jimin, which I found completely ironic afterall wasn't he my "biggest fan? " now that in itself was pathetic.

"I didn't do it purposely, I was busy that day" I mumbled a half hearted excuse, at least I tried to save Jimin's dignity.

Nodding not saying anything Jimin went back to eating. I immediately felt a twinge in my emotions. Was I feeling bad already? These boys were really going to be the death of me. What's worse is that I'd be neighbors with these guys from now on.

Feeling someone nudge my leg I looked up to see Taehyung trying to get my attention.

"Which do you prefer? Singing or dancing? " he asked as if we were playing twenty questions.

"Singing obviously, have you guys seen my dancing? It's average at best that's why I'm required to do extra, extra dance practice from now on" I told them trying to emphasize the importance of my extra dance practices. Hopefully getting the point across that I'd have no time in the future to spend "hanging out" with these guys.