𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒹

Hyun-woo's Pov.

It was the next morning.

I had stayed up all night reading through the papers and deliberating whether or not this would be a good thing. I had eventually signed the contracts but stayed up stressing all night.

I was sitting in my pyjamas drinking coffee.

Maybe this isn't a good idea? I asked myself doubtfully.

"Maybe I should just retire completely...

And do what?! Stay at home and drink coffee for the rest of my miserable life?

I may have had a lot of money but I still needed to earn a living..

And besides I needed to find something, anything to keep me going, and being an idol might give me goals.

"I can't stop now this is a turning point for me."

"Oh alright! "I agreed with myself.

I stopped worrying and  showered and got dressed in a leather jacket and black jeans.

As for cutting? I hadn't cut in a few weeks and my arms were kind of healing.. But the craving was always there nagging at me.

But I resisted once again, because I couldn't screw up right now I told myself.

There will be plenty of time for my depressed ass to mope around all day once I made it bigger as an Idol.

But right now I needed to put feelings aside and get working.

I finished dressing and went to go get my phone.

I dialled hitman bang's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" he asked.

"It's me Hyun-woo" I told him.

"Oh Hyun-woo? Have you came to a decision?" he asked eagerly.

"Yes, I signed the contract".

"Great! That's amazing!" he said happily making me smile.

"let's meet up for lunch and you can give me the contract then and we can chat" he told me.

"Alright where should I meet you?" I asked.

"How about the Maple tree house in Itaewon?" he asked me.

"Okay , sure" I replied, wasn't everyone familiar with that restaurant?

"OK I'll see you there at 1pm" he told me before hanging up.

Once he hung up I went to sit on the couch and scrolled through Twitter..

Boy was I getting popular..

The amount of followers I had gained had risen dramatically.

I now had over 9M followers which is insane compared to before.

I scrolled through the many notifications and noticed that Bighit had followed me, so I naturally followed them back.

A few minutes later I got a DM from them so I clicked on it to see what it read.

"Hi Hyung, this is Bts's Jimin, We met yesterday"

"We  just heard from our Manager who called to tell us that you would be now joining our company Bighit"

"We are so happy to hear that and can't wait to meet you again!  "

"I'm personally a huge fan of your music and would love if we could become friends ;-)"

I just stared at the message for a while before quickly turning off my phone.

"Them again"

"How annoying"

"and that kid really is something, fan of my music?" I scoffed, is this what I had to do? become friends with random celebrities? Was this part of the contract? I didn't recall reading that part yet.

"Damn" I thought, "I sound like a lunatic talking to himself".

I checked the time to see it was already 12:40pm.

I'd been on Twitter for over Two hours.. Jeez I better get a move on.

I quickly grabbed the paperwork and car keys and headed out the door wearing my face mask.