𝒩𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓈 (𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓋 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌)

Hyunwoos pov.

Wanting to kick Taehyung I grabbed my phone back off him. Still processing the news...

"Really?" Jin's voice sounded pleased yet somewhat un-surprised. The bastard had probably already guessed I'd be neighboring with the guys sometime soon.. So this was why he was being extra "welcoming"..

I nodded my head in response while I silently cursed the heavens for doing this to me. "After all I had been through, I had thought my apartment would have been safe.. But now I had to move out. So much work and effort just to become neighbors with this lot? What a pain."

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by   the ramblings of Hoseok who was telling me what his bedroom looked like in their apartment.

"Um.. Sorry sunbae but why are you telling me this?? " I asked in bewilderment. Had I missed something?

"Well Jin hyung just asked you when you'd be moving and Taehyung said tomorrow" Hoseok said explaining.

"So Jin Hyung said you could sleepover at ours tonight so we could help you with moving in to your new apartment tomorrow" he finished causing me to blurt out in protest.

"Wait what? That's awfully kind of you Sunbae" I said gritting my teeth with discomfort as I tried to stay polite.

"But inviting me to dinner is already kind enough, I'd better not stay over as I'll have tons of things to sort out tonight" I gasped out of breath from the speed I had been speaking at.

"Nonsense" Jin said laughing as the van turned a corner.

"It's been settled" he said as if there had been a vote amongst the members and I hadn't been notified.

"Yes but-" I started but was stopped by the irritating Taehyung who put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Hyung, we are honored to have you over, it's really no trouble" he told me, making his voice sounds suspiciously more deeper than usual.

"Hyung will you play video games with me? " Jungkook craned his neck around to look at me his eyes pleading with me to say yes.

"Drop the " hyung" and maybe I'll consider it" I grumbled moodily as the van came to a stop in front of what I assumed to be the highly secure apartment block where Bighit artists resided.

My assumptions were proven correct when Yoongi let out the word "Finally"  smiling as he got out of the van, before the van had even been parked his seatbelt was off and he had swung open the door.

As he went ahead of us I was stuck waiting for Jimin and Taehyung to get out before me.

"Anytime this week would be great! " I said cheering as Taehyung finally got out. Jimin however deciding to be Mr touchy touchy, offered me his hand as I climbed out of the van. Giving him his second glare of the day I ignored his "polite" gesture and brushed past him.

"So as I was saying-" continued Hoseok as I caught up to him an Yoongi.

"How about you give him the apartment tour, when we enter our apartment?" Asked Yoongi as we all entered the suave looking lobby.

"This wayyy" Hoseok sang as he directed me and the mystery gang (you get the reference?) to the elevator.

Somehow fitting us all in the elevator doors shut as Jin pressed a button.

Instead of focusing on Hoseok who was telling me the entire history of the apartment building, I was too focused on the fact that Namjoon, who had been pleasantly quiet the entire journey, was now stood behind me.