Effort

Micheal was never the best at school,always getting into trouble, could never focus and always turned work in late but this assignment was different from the other boring ones. It was about a musical, more specifically you had to write about your favorite musical. Micheal adored musicals and planned to pour his heart out into his essay so they would see his effort. See he could do something right. His favorite happens to be Dear Evan Hansen. After the teacher told us our assignment for the week Micheal was so happy. Micheal got up and tripped and fell flat on his face he heard the room burst into giggles and heard teasing comments he jumped up and bolted out the door his eyes watery. He jogged the way home and felt better. He walked in and saw Chris and Elizabeth playing with dolls. He refrained from teasing Chris about it. His mom looked at him and said "Hey how was school?" Micheal looked away from her and replied "Good but I gotta go do homework." Micheal walked up the stairs and heard his dad snoring from his parents bedroom. He walked in the room and sat down at his desk got his laptop,pencils and paper and started was so far into in it pouring his heart out with burning passion. After he finished he felt amazing, he walked to school so happy handed it into to his teacher thinking she would finally notice he tried! After a week he got it back at the end of the day. 45 percent. Right then and there he wanted to die. He was never good enough was he? He walked home went straight to his room without saying hi. Once he got in he ripped the paper into tiny pieces. He fell in the middle of the room and cried quietly. "Why am I never good enough?" He whispered to nobody in particular.