Dumb

Micheal Heard his alarm blare and he slowly sat up, Swung his legs over the side of bed and stood up a bit shaky. He undressed and changed into a light grey long sleeve shirt and black jeans. he walked down the stairs and sat at the table next to Chris and Elizabeth. "Morning." His father Willam Afton said. It was almost time to go so he stood up grabbed his backpack and waved goodbye to his parents. He walked to school quickly and got there in no time . he entered his classroom and took his seat in the back next to somebody he didnt talk to. they were getting their tests back graded today. He was nervous as Math wasnt his best subject. It was nearing the end of class and he was quietly tapping his foot when the teacher spoke up and said "Okay ill be handing out your tests now." He had been waiting. his teacher handed him his test. 25% is what he got he was about to stuff it in his backpack when the kid next to him asked if he could see his test to compare scores Micheal didnt want to be rude so he shamefully handed it over. the kid took one look and said "Are you dumb or something?" Micheal avoided eye contact and nervously laughed "H-ha i guess." the bell rang for lunch and Micheal went to the bathroom. he sat on the closed toilet seat and sighed. He felt so dumb. (Why do i have to always be at the bottom..he thought sadly). He wanted to cry but he felt it would be dumb to cry over such a trivial but a couple tears fell and he was ashamed. He didnt realize the bell had rung 2 minutes ago and he threw some water in his face and felt he was in a better place. He slung his backpacks over his shoulder and walked slowly to his next class. (AUTHOR NOTE) *tell me what ya think or what you would like to see next! Have a good day!