Crush? Part 1

Micheal sat in class tapping his pencil. He was bored,The only that kept him awake was a boy who sat a few seats away from him. (Micheal is 17 here) they kept stealing glances at each other blushing slightly each time. They both had crush's on each other for a while now but unaware of the mutual pining. The boys name was Eli and Micheal was so into him. His dark brown eyes, Sharp jawline and fluffy hair were all amazing. Not to mention his character, Kind ,sweet,smart, and selfless. The bell rang and Eli and Micheal stood up almost in sync. They walked out together and went out the school gates. They made it to a secluded place under the tree and both sat down. Eli spoke "H-hey Micheal I've been wanting to tell you something.." Micheals head perked up, " You can tell me anything, that's what friends are for." Eli blushed slightly. Eli began "Well I'm -I'm in love with you. Micheal blushed a dark red and put his hand on Eli's. "I-I do to." They both hugged and their lips were close. Micheal whispered " Can-Can I kiss you?" Eli leaned in before Micheal and pressed his lips to Micheals. They both pulled back blushing deeply and were under the tree cuddling content. ( this was fun to write! Also I'm taking requests. Also I will write smut but nobody will be underaged. Have a great day!)