Crush? Part 2

Eli and Micheal had been together a few years, so they were both  twenty years old and going strong. (Elizabeth is 10 and Chris is 14) It was almost Christmas ,and Micheal and Eli were going too The Afton family for Christmas. They had decided to walk part of the way and talking about plans. Eli suddenly stopped walking and Micheal asked " Is something wrong?" Eli sighed and Began his rehearsed talk " I don't love you anymore." Micheal was about to speak but Eli began to speak again "I'm breaking up with you." Eli walked away a Micheal fell and began to sob. He realized he made plans to see his family with Eli. He wiped his tears and got up. He couldn't cancel now.  He walked up and knocked. Chris answered and they greeted each other. Clara walked in and asked "Where is Eli?" Suddenly all eyes went to him, "Oh well he left?" He said nervously putting on a small smile. They decided to not push him to tell them anything more. After a hour of catching up Micheal said he was gonna go up stairs. He entered his childhood room and closed the door behind him. He slid down the wall and cried. He couldn't stop, He couldn't give into the gloom. He had a family that loved him. He was called down for dinner wiped his tears and smiled a real smile this time.