-Female Deku AU-

As we all got out of the ocean, Mineta was at another chair with straps that is holding him back. Well, he couldn't swim, but he probably wanted some time with a lady. The girls back away from Mineta, but is careful from falling back into the ocean. 

"So *cough* we are *cough* back on shore-*cough*... now what?" Most of the Bakusquad were coughing out water or is trying to breath out or something. Soon they all passed out.

"Let's just go to the theater and find a blue portal. We're following the rainbow portals. The red was Villain Deku AU, orange was Waifu Deku AU, yellow was Fantasy Deku AU, and green was Merman Deku AU... now the blue would be..."

"More nosebleeds. Yes. She has a big one, and she's weird."

"What do you mean that she's weird?" Asui asked. "And what big-" 

"Oh!" a feminine voice said as she landed in the theater floor. "I'm going to watch a movie, neat."

"No we're meeting Deku AUs. Now introduce yourself."

"Uhm (idk her name but stick along with it) my name is Izumi (or your thoughts) and I... don't know what to say now."

"Are you a villain? Hero, worker? Anything?" Uraraka asked.

"None. I am a normal citizen." 

"You do this that sounds almost non-normal."

"Well, I eat almost all day... I mix foods with stuff, eat a lot, exercise... (sometimes...) and I basically just do this, do that almost everyday."

"ALMOST EVERYDAY?!" Iida yelled, now air chopping faster like a robot. He didn't seem tired after a lot of chops! 

"Uhhhhh yes?" FE.D (female deku. There's Fantasy deku, so I have to add an e) replied, shrugging. "It's now morning, so I have to eat cereal. I was going to put milk in first, but this portal appeared and I got distracted, and I forgot about the cereal."

"Okay." The class responded. (Except the Bakusquad -minus Bakugo-, Mineta, and the original protagonist.)

Soon they realized.

What.

The.

Female.

Deku.

Just.

Said.

"WAIT PUTTING MILK IN FIRST IS A SIN TO CEREAL," they all shouted. 

"Well, she's weird, what do you expect? And don't forget about... *raises eyebrows up and down*"

The class got confused. I didn't think they understood what I was saying, so I whispered something in FE.D's ear and she groaned. 

"Anyways! I gotta go!" She turned around for 2 spin before stopping as she winked at the class, with her doing peace fingers as she stick out her tongue playfully.

The class nosebleeded more harder. Bakugo, of course, too.

The_class.exe stopped working

"Bye!" she said with a smile and a wave. The blue portal closed and everyone broke.

Well, I shrugged and went to sleep. BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTED AND I CAN'T WRITE ANY LONGER. 

Drop some suggestions! Thx! UwU Sorry if short, I am in a hurry. IT'S NIGHTTIME AND I HAVE TO SLEEP EARLY FOR TOMORROW!!!