-BNHA Memes 6-

Can I just say I can't find more good memes?

"So... we're gonna check out some memes ... maybe!" I said. "Again."

"What!" Kaminari and Mina gasped in shock as most of the class fell off their own chairs laughing, snorting, and some trying not to laugh

"HeyIt'sNotFunny!" Kaminari screeched out embarrassed. "When was this?!"

"Yeah, when?!" Mina yelled besides him, pouting.

"... in the show, obviously."

Somehow the class stopped laughing before doing so again. 

"YEAH BUT WHEN IN THE SHOW?!" 

"It was in... Season 2, the last few episodes of the practical exam!" I answered with pride. (NOT LGBT, BUT I SUPPORT YOU. TO THOSE WHO DON'T, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME)

"Oh." Mina dropped her arms. The class still can't stop laughing. 

"Stop laughing!" Kaminari yelled out, his face more red with embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh-" Kirishima gasped. "That is the manly description of mah hair!" 

"No joke-" Sero said to Kirishima. "it definitely looks like your hair, or your hair looks like the maple leaf."

"Maple leaf?" Mineta asked. He got out of unconscious mode, but it was for the fun! Ready for some Mineta-pult?! (Mineta x catapult) 

"Shoo shoo grape head!" Jiro slapped his face as the blow somehow manage to blow him across the theater room. He bounced in each wall and floor he hit, and after about a few seconds he landed right on his chair, dizzy. 

Until he passed out.

"We need fem Deku right now." I said with an UwU face. 

"My job, then!" Izuku cheered as he clapped his hands. The class was confused. 

"POOF"

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Most of the class jumped as the smoke appeared around him.

As the smoke cleared, the Izuku Midoriya (who in the fem Deku is called Izumi) was standing on his chair, shining and had the same expression and Aoyama. His clothes the same, but now them big melons are now shown. Actually, for non-perverted words, female features. 

(Don't judge me, sorry :p)

"Mademoiselle!" Aoyama exclaimed. "Midoriya is copying me!"

"He's a master at imitating," Uraraka beamed. "He can do an All Might face!"

"HE CAN?!" the class gasped in shock. "What?!"

'Izumi' was jumping down the rows and when she reached where Mineta's row is, she dragged Mineta by the collar of his shirt, and picked up a random baseball bat. 

"She's doing it again!" Iida gasped before turning back to his normal tone. "But that's a good thing."

"Unexpected words! From the class rep!" The girls exclaimed.

"He's a pervert. So despite the rules, I will allow it."

Izumi was carrying Mineta. She threw a single knife (which wasn't given to her) up the theater roof and the knife somehow cut up a big hole. Which everyone thought it was suppose to be a scissor cut in paper. (It's literally paper! Don't ask how they can breath!)

Throwing Mineta up. He coming down, and boom. She spins around and stops. And threw Mineta (and the baseball bat) into the air outside of the theater. Through the cut.

"Congratulations!" Asui clapped. "Kero!"

"And moving on."

"Why is it the villains meme?" Bakugo asked, pissed

"Why is it the villains meme?" Bakugo asked, pissed. "Knifes. Psh!"

"Wait, is that Toga as the low quality?!" Uraraka gasped in shock. "Pfft, she looks cutely funny!"

"Say what now?" Asui gawked, still with a neutral expression.

"In a villain way. Don't worry, I'm still going to be a hero!"

"Phew."

"I'm scared she might stab us again," Uraraka added. "My leg still hurt from her sucking my blood. But it's better. Hurts when it was touched though."

"You sound like a pervert, but eh. Last one! Sorry if short!"

"I want to get this over with," Bakugo grumbled.

"Who tf is Kageyama?" Bakugo quickly asked. 

"Haikyuu is another anime!" I explained. "Kageyama is in the volleyball team with the main protagonist Hinata! He tosses it to Hinata and he should slam the ball to the other side... for a few shots!"

"Ooh!" The girls cooed. "He sounds like fun!"

"He sometimes expresses scary looks," I quickly added.

"Can you show us what Kageyama looked like?" Sato asked.

"Sorry, but I have enough images for my other book."

"I seen your book. No I didn't."

"Bye."

"That was sudden!" The class exclaimed, the other emos, just sitting around. 

'When is this over?!' They thought as Izuku was turned back to normal.

And Mineta is now flying in space, holding the baseball bat. "Why does god never help me?"