-Lunch Break-

After Mina got her lunch without having a problem, everyone was soon sitting in their seats they planned to sit. Todoroki sat between Momo and Iida, who came in afterwards. 

"Hey, Todoroki!" Uraraka shouted as she went over to the table Todoroki was sitting in. "Do you think Cookie will let out Deku from his "naptime?" 

"I don't know, honestly," Todoroki answered. 

"We might just have to wait," Iida assured, as he air chopped the air a little, careful not to hit his bowl of his favorite. 

As soon as he said that, 10 seconds later, I appeared.

"I am back from the fourth wall!" I exclaimed, mentioning the fourth wall again.

"Is Izuku awake?" Todoroki asked as he slurped on his soba. 

"... maybe. Maybe not."

"That was not helpful," Kirishima shouted. 

"So I was hoping you want to tell Izuku about the AUs?" I asked as I raised my hand up a little.   "If you want to, I can send him here."

"Just that?" Uraraka groaned. "I kinda want to know what was going on during his nap."

"He was just dreaming of nothing." I said. "Actually, no. He was dreaming he was (your dream idea)"

"Well, that was... uh... weird and interesting..." Jiro mumbled. "Can you send him here?"

"I was here the whole time," Izuku pointed out, appearing behind her. Jiro was startled as she almost spit out her water she was drinking. "Where did you come from?"

"I was here," Izuku repeated. "as you guys left the theater in a snap. I appeared before you did, and I was behind you all."

"Surprise!" Aoyama said, sparkling as he held a napkin of the cheese he gave to Izuku at the balcony at the dorms. (Season 3 of the anime) Izuku's mouth had caught the cheese again, and he practically manage to eat and swallow within a minute. While he was startled.

For somewhat reason, he just sound like he spoke croissant. 

"Well, I am here, so tell me anything you wish to tell me!" 

I hadn't spoke at all for a while, so I left.

"So we met the Villain Dekuverse," Aoyama said, surprisingly taking the main character. (while Izuku  the main protagonist) "he has a lot of quirks! He was with the League of Villains and is basically the smartest and tough villain, even if he doesn't use his quirk!"

"Scary but expected." Izuku commented. 

"Next was the Villain Waifu Dekuverse," Mina said next. "He is -no offense, Todoroki- the husband of the number one hero, Katsuki Bakugo -who you call Kacchan. He is a housewife, does most chores, and is basically the number 1 wanted villain. He's trying to keep it a secret."

"Also scary. What's his quirk?" Izuku asked. 

"He has two quirks, one is some sort of levitation quirk, kinda like Uraraka." Asui pointed to Uraraka, who was startled before nodding her head, agreeing. "And he has a quirk that can burn people's insides, pretty much, that was the scary part."

"... why are my AUs so powerful and strong unlike me...?" 

"Don't know," Todoroki said as he slurped on his soba again. "You are our powerful hero in training and classmate of ours."

"Any commentary?" Asui asked. 

"His second quirk is way scary, I can imagine myself being the one he targets.." Izuku barely shudder, as he ate his katsudon slowly. "So what's the next AU?"