-Doki Doki Literature Club Memes-

-SPOILERS-

... (drops the mic to the floor and it echoed before screeching within a few seconds)

"HOLY SH-" Bakugo stopped halfway, not even continuing the cuss word. (That's me, ya'll) 

"And now!" I said, after the demeaning sod broke a few eardrums in the class. "We're seeing some fandom memes... which can be also disturbing too. Also, three in each fandom."

(Note to fourth wall readers: Sorry, but I have a book that limits 20 pictures per part)

"Why that?!" Mina cried out. "I mean, I like some slight horror, but this! No no Nooooo!" 

"Well... let's say you are the game player and is in a game... right?" The class quieted down. "You're supposed to be a boy in the game (which I am not, lmao) and you meet 4... girls! Then one by one, they are going to be gone. When they are game character files, so no need."

"Is Mineta supposed to watch the fandoms with us?" Momo asked.

"Depending if he wants girls to be scary." 

"If he's scared, then he'll just scare himself to sleep," Jiro remarked as she rolled her eyes.

"First picture. The brown hair is Monika, pink short hair is Natsuki, purple long hair is Yuri, and the reddish hair with a mini bow on her hair is Sayori, if you see any of them here. One by one, you'll see what I meant by disturbing..."

"HOLY SH!T," Entirely the class cussed, shocked, jaws dropped, and they literally widen their eyes so big, I could think of all those eyes roll off their heads

"ISN'T THAT A GIRL NAME MATSU-" Iida began before stopping to try and remember. "Matsuki? Batsuki? Natsuki- yeah that sounds right. Anyways- ISN'T THAT A GIRL NAMED NATSUKI?!" 

"Looks like it," Sato replied, his jaw still dropped. In that muscle form, everyone thinks she looks like All Might.

"Although," Kaminari said, bring his jaw back to his normal state. "she looked like she'll be called BUFF-suki rather than Natsuki."

"Yeah," Jiro agreed, bring her jaw back to normal before the others followed along. "Though I had just admitted it to a dumbo here."

"HEY!" Kaminari protested. "It's not my fault I had to go over million volts and then turn into a dumbbell!"

"Dumbo," Jiro corrected, trying not to snort into laughter. 

"That's one proud heck of a mother," Sero exclaimed in unison.