-Psychic Deku AU- (???)

I don't know what the AU name is... but it's when Deku has a quirk powerful enough to beat the Nomu at USJ. (Watch S1 MHA for more details) So that's what the ??? in the heading mean. And I'm just going to thank someone for inspiring me to write this, sorry if I took it without asking! I forgot who you are, and I hope you wouldn't mind!

"He's not that interested to have a lot of friends. And he's... also weird, too."

"Why?" The class asked for the whoknowshowmuch time. 

"He'll come soon," I said as I snapped my fingers. I created a portal beside me, color brown, and  I inspected it. I poke my head in, and there was no one there. 

"Did I put it in the wrong AU?" I asked myself. "There was supposed to be a Dekuverse with a quirk called-"

"You called?" A voice asked. I turned to my left and saw the AU. He was wearing his outside clothes... er... rather... a hero costume. "I think you're not a villain, but rather a student in the age of 12. I would get you, but I don't have info on you and I am busy, since I'm in patrol right now."

"I'm... Cookie!" I said with a wave, almost ignoring all the talk. "I'm searching for you, which my mission already accomplished, as you can already tell. We are meeting different Deku AUs, and you're next on the list."

"Very well, I'll go in. Is time limited?"

"Depends."

"Alright, let's go." He walked in without a problem, and I was too shocked. He's saying things almost TOO blunt! 

"Aye," the Dekuverse greeted with a slight wave. The class waved back. 

"I want to ask! I want to ask!" Hakagure exclaimed as soon as I brought myself back in. "We didn't ask this for a while or not at all! And so, I want to know what quirk you have?!"

... silence.

"You're a bit loud and cheerful." the Dekuverse said as Hakagure sigh. 

"Just answer the question!" She exclaimed in unison.

"My quirk is ESP."

The class went quiet. Aizawa immediately woke up from his nap as if the words rang into his alarm. Bakugo was stunned. 

"WAIT WHAT?!" EVERYONE immediately shouted in shock. "How???"

"What kind of question is that?" The Dekuverse asked. "It's my quirk. My mom's quirk can attract small objects to her like telekinesis. My dad's quirk... is unknown, but I heard it must be fire-breathing."

"Cousins????????" Todoroki asked himself by mind. "I'm confused..." 

'He's really good enough to attend UA if he wanted to...' Aizawa thought. 'Too powerful for others, but it's perfect enough to defeat villains within minutes.'

'That nerd is powerful than me!'  Bakugo thought, trying to control his anger, biting his lower lip. 'He is sure to beat me with no scratches! This is goddamn crazy and shocking for me to handle-!'

"So can you attract small hot things?" Uraraka asked before realizing something. "Wait you have ESP, nevermind..."

"Also, he's on patrol before I interrupted," I said, pointing at the AU. 

"But if you're on patrol, then where's your hero costume?" Asui asked. "Kero."

"This is my hero costume," the Dekuverse pointed out as he pointed at his white t-shirt and shorts that reaches to his knees. 

...

*Class1A.exes stopped working*

*glitch screen*

"You're even more weird!" Mina yelled as she shook her head violently for 2 seconds, even more confused.

"I love anime, so JOJO!" He did a Jojo reference pose, and everyone fell back/front of their seats. 

"Are you a pro hero, since you said you are patrolling...?"

"It's work studies as a first year." He answered. "I'm getting too good at stuff, so I was the first to be put on patrol before the others."

"Who are you having work studies with?" Kirishima asked. 

"I can't hear you."

"Who are you having work studies with?" He repeated.

"..." Silence. Soon he answered. "Still can't hear you."

"ARE YOU PRETENDING??? I SAID LOUDLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR!!!"

"I can hear that when you yell. But I can't hear what you said earlier." But Psychic Deku thought: 'I can hear you, but I don't want to tell you.'

I basically slapped my forehead. "So anything else?" 

"Did you get to meet All Might???" Sero asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." (B O U N D book, thanks for that! UwU)

"Did you win every villain attacks?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Tokoyami sighed. 'He just said that to Sero...'

"... how is your mother?" Iida asked slowly.

"Fine as a soul."

"... what is one of the toughest matches you ever been in?" Ojiro asked. 

...

"Muscular. He's stronger than the Nomu in USJ, even when that Nomu has multiple quirks." 

"Expected, but I thought the Nomu was stronger."

"Tables flipped?" The Dekuverse shrugged. 

"You're similar to Todoroki," Momo mumbled.

"He's my first friend. And he's of course like me." 

Kirishima's exe almost busted. 'He is SURELY pretending that he couldn't hear me!'

"Bye," the Dekuverse said as he left. Gone. 

"It's lunch time, I guess," I said as I disappeared. After a 10 second silence, they appeared in a cafeteria (spared some time to create one) and robots were coming up to them.

Before Mina could shriek, the robots asked: "what's your lunch for today?"

........................

"Next AU. Time to take a break, too!" UwU