Chapter 1

Agmos does not belong to me, he is the soul property of InkedAlpha on Tiktok.

Chapter 1

A young woman sat in a darkened booth of a back woods bar, nursing a glass of peanut butter whiskey. She was meant to meet a few friends for drinks but that was over an hour ago. She took a sip of the drink and looked around the bar, a few people were there, a couple getting handsy near the exit, a couple drunks at the bar nursing drinks of their own, one slumped over on the bar. She rolled her eyes and took another small sip of her drink as the door opened and she looked over.

Her eyes watched as a male walked in, his black studded leather jacket jingling as he walked. He was about six feet and wore a white tshirt and tight black leather pants. He sat down in a booth across the bar and ordered a whiskey and coke. The waiter brought it out to him and she heard the clink of nails against the glass as his fingers curled around the cup. She looked away from the stranger as took a small sip of her drink as someone came up to the left of her booth and starting talking to her.

It was one of the other patrons in the bar. He slid into the booth across from her and she looked at him, eyes narrowing. "Hey baby girl, what are you doing all by yourself over here." She rolled her eyes and looked away from the man across from her. "aww what's wrong baby girl, nothing to say?" She looked back to him and smirked, "Oh, I have alot to say, just not to you." The man narrowed his eyes, "oh is that right? You think you're better than me huh?" She looked at him and smirked, "You said it, not me hun. Why don't you run along." The male growled and stood, whispering under his breath, "ungreatful bitch."

She stuck her boot out just enough for him to trip and go sprawling. She pulled her foot back in under the table and took a sip of her drink with a smirk. He stood quickly and looked at her, "you bitch! You caused me to trip!" She looked at him and cocked and eyebrow. "Don't call people ungreatful bitches and maybe you won't fall on your face." He growled and put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed. She looked at his hand and then back at him and shoved his hand off with a growl, "touch me again and you'll regret it."

He put his hand back on her shoulder, "come on baby...." He never finished the sentence as she grabbed the bastards wrist, and squeezed. There was an audible crack and the male yelled as she stood, his wrist still in her hand. She growled, "go find another piece of ass to take home for the night, I'm way out of your league and you don't want any part of this." She shoved him away from her and he went sprawling, over turning a table as she tossed down a twenty and grabbed her jacket and moved towards the door.

As she walked towards the door, the male from earlier looked her way, they each catching the others eye. He smirked at her and she turned away and headed out the door of the bar, into the cold. As the door shut, he got a wiff of her perfume and swallowed slightly, feeling the front of his leather pants tighten. He took another sip of his drink and watched as the male she had shoved picked himself up off the ground and he brushed himself off. He had the look of rage in his eye and the male in the leather jacket watched him as he stumbled out of the bar and he got a sense of concern. Odd, where did that come from?

He downed his drink and stood, tossing down some bills and headed out of the bar. He blended into the shadows, hearing raised voices, one clearly female and the other male. He watched from the shadows, a slight scowl on his face, this male could not take a hint. The young woman was trying to ignore him as she walked to her car, a sixty nine mustang, royal blue. The male got to her and pushed her against the door of her car and tried kissing her. She tried pushing him off but he had her pinned against her door. "Get the fuck off me!" She was able to get her leg up and kneed him in the balls.

As he grabbed himself she shoved him off and punched him in the nose, an audible crunch was heard and blood coated her knuckles. The male screamed in pain as he held his family jewels and his nose, on his knees in front of her, "You fucking bitch! You broke my nose!" She snarled at him, "You need to learn to take a fucking hint! When someone says no, they mean no! Just because you have a brain the size of a walnut doesn't mean you get to throw yourself on someone!" He tried to stand and she kicked him in the chest, knocking him on his ass and kicked him one final time, knocking him out.

She shook her hand that was coated in blood as she she heard an audible chuckle and she looked up as the male with the leather jacket from the bar walked out of the shadows, a smirk on his face. "Well well, someone knows how to handle herself." She looked at him, swallowing some. "You're the guy from the bar." He watched her, his eyebrow slightly arched. She didn't feel threatened, yet. He watched her with a curious eye, as she watched him. "The bastard had it coming, he couldn't take a hint and it landed him a broken nose, among other things." She swallowed, listening to him speak, his arms crossed over his chest lightly.

She watched him as he walked closer, the smirk never leaving his face as he stood in front of her, running a hand through his shoulder length black hair. "So what can I call you?" She looked at him, "Angel." He smirked wider, "Well well, a name that suits the beauty before me." She blushed in the low light, "And what do I call you?" He smiled, looking at her, "You can call me Agmos baby." She swallowed a bit and he watched her, smelling the slight arousal as she shifted her weight. He looked past her to the car and then back at her, "yours?"

She looked behind her and then back at him and nodded. He nodded and motioned for her to go ahead and get in. She looked at him one last time before getting into her car and started it up, heading out of the parking lot of the bar. Agmos watched her leave and melted back into the shadows, smirking. He would be seeing her again, that much was certain.