Chapter 2

Angel looked in her rearview mirror as she left the bar's parking lot, shaking her head some. She settled into the drive home, turning on the radio, Blue on Black by Five Finger Death Punch was playing and she smiled. She tapped her fingers to the beat on the steering wheel, thinking back to the encounter she had just had with the stranger who called himself Agmos. His voice was a bit deep, and he had a good build to him, from what she had been able to see in the low light of the parking lot. But it wasn't his body she was intreged by, but that slight smirk he had worn as they talked. She shook her head some, breaking her thoughts as she pulled into her neighborhood, going down her street and turning into the driveway of a medium sized two story house.

She parked her car and turned it off, but didn't get out right away, checking her phone for any missed messages and rolled her eyes as her so called friends hadn't even responded to her. She grabbed her jacket from the passenger seat and opened her door, stepping out and closed the door. She headed to her front door and unlocked it, flipping the lights on as she stepped inside. She closed the front door behind her and took off her boots, stretching her toes out some, the boots were still new and were still tight. She locked the door and dropped her boots next to it and headed into the kitchen to grab herself something to eat.

She quickly whipped up a small sandwhich and took it into the living room where she sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote off the coffee table and turned the tv on. She flipped through a few channels before she settled on a movie. She finished her sandwhich and put the plate on the table before grabbing her black sketch book. She opened it and pulled the sketch pen off the clean page and started to sketch. The world around her cesed to exsist while she sketched, a certain leather jacket clad stranger. She yawned some, looking up at the time, seeing it was already after midnight. She closed her book and turned off the TV, standing from the couch and grabbed her empty plate, heading into the kitchen and put it in the sink.

She headed out of the kitchen after turning off the light and headed upstairs. She headed into her room and pulled off her jeans, tossing them on the chair in the corner before heading into the bathroom to shower. She started the water and undid the button down she wore, a pair of dogtags coming into view. They rested against her chest and jingled some when she moved. She pulled the button down off and dropped it on the floor, along with her bra and slipped out of her underwear before stepping into the shower and closed the curtain, unknown to her, that someone watched her from the mirror.

Agmos melted into the shadows of the parking lot, smirking as watched her leave. He clicked his claws against each other, thinking to himself. 'Shes different, she didn't throw herself at me when she saw me. She knows how to handle herself.' He stopped, hearing water running and his brow furrowed as he stood in front of a mirror that was slightly fogged over with steam. He pressed his hand against the glass, the steam dissapearing. His eyes widened some seeing the outline of her behind the shower curtain.

Angel washed her long dark hair, sighing gently, letting the hot water roll over her lean body as she tilted her head back, her eyes slipping closed. Scars marked her body, mainly her back. Two long and deep scars sat parallel on her shoulder blades, what caused them, only two knew, herself and her father. The touched the dogtags against her chest and her eyes snapped open, feeling eyes on her and she swallowed some, grabbing the shower curtain and pulled it open, not seeing anything. She shrugged and moved back under the water. Agmos quickly moved back from the mirror when she pulled the curtain to look out, having gotten a good look at her torso. Long deep scars covered it, here and there, some jagged and pink, others white, having faded with age. He stepped back from the mirror, his brow furrowed, wondering what could have caused those?