Chapter 5

Angel pulled up to the restaurant, parking and cutting the engine of her Mustang. She stepped out of the car and shut the door, locking it behind her. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans, a black pearl snap button down and her black boots. Her long dark hair was in its signature braid, tied off with a piece of leather. She headed inside and up to the bar, sitting down on one of the high back stools. She ordered a rum and coke, sipping on it before looking to her left, keeping an eye on the door. She took sip of her drink, hearing a rumble of a car engine over the music and her ears perked up. She knew the sound of a classic car when she heard it. She took a small sip of her drink when Agmos strolled in, signature leather jacket, but had swapped the white shirt for a black button down.

Angel got a good look at him and smiled to herself, waving to him, catching his eye. He made his way through the crowd and made his way to her, his long dark hair pulled back into a low bun. He smirked, grabbing the seat next to her and sat down, ordering a drink. The bartender cocked an eyebrow at his appearance, but had seen worse, getting his order. Angel looked at Agmos, watching him. He peaked her curiosity, why, she was still trying to figure that out. Agmos looked over at her and smirked, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She chuckled and blushed some having been caught watching him. The bartender put the drink in front of Agmos, also handing over a small menu. He took it, looking it over, Angel looking as well. "the spinach bites are good, so are the onions rings." He nodded, looking it over, taking a small sip of his drink.

Angel waved the bartender over and ordered a batch of spinach bites, onion rings and pretzel bites. Agmos looked at her, curiosity sparking in his eyes when she ordered the food, she took charge. He liked that, not sure the reason why, but he did. He handed back the menu and took another sip of his drink as Angel took a sip of hers. Neither where good at small talk but they had to break the ice somehow. Agmos cleared his throat, "So, tell me about yourself." She looked at him, swallowing gently, "Well, I own my own business, a bike dealership and shop. We sell mostly Harleys and the very occasional Indian." His ears pearked up at that. "Wait, you own your own motorcycle dealership?" She nodded and he smirked, "OK, I gotta ask then, your favorite bike that you've seen, what is it?" She smiled, "We had this harley come in not long ago that had ALOT of work done on it, like im talking twenty grand on top of the price of the bike."

He listened to her talk, watching her, her eyes lit up when she talked about her business and the bikes. The bartender came out, putting the food near them, walking back to get others orders. Agmos chuckled, grabbing a spinach bite, popping it in his mouth. They continued to talk, telling him about her father, pulling the dog tags out from under her shirt and the air became a bit sollem around them, "I never knew my mother, he was all I had and when he was killed in duty..." She trailed off and he nodded, knowing exactly what she ment. He watched her as she pulled the food towards herself, watching as she tapped her foot against the bar stool to the beat of the music playing.

She intreged him, she was different. She held herself to high standards, she had to, being part of a military family. But there was something else, something he couldn't put his finger on. When she looked at him, it was like she was looking into his soul. He was brought out of his thoughts when someone walked up next to Angel and she tensed. Whoever this person was, it made her uneasy. The person noticed Agmos, who narrowed his eyes at the stranger. The stranger walked away after about ten minutes and Angel ran her hands through her hair some, trying to calm herself. "Damn it James, couldn't give me one night to myself could you." Agmos's eyebrow rose some, hearing that.

Angel sighed, taking her hands out of her hair, Agmos's white eyes looking at her. She waved her hand, "Its nothing." She grabbed her drink and took a good pull off of it, feeling the burn of the liquor. She dowbned her drink, ordering a second, Agmos smirking a bit. A few hours later they both walked out of the bar, having a discussion about muscle cars. "I'm telling you, the 69 Mach One Mustang can eat a Hellcat for breakfast!" He shook his head, leather jacket jingling some, "Please, the Hellcat can leave that horse in the dust!" "Bullshit! Angel smirked, walking over to her car. Agmos watched her, admiring the mustang. "Damn you're a lucky one. Sixty Nine Stang 429. Shes got what, five.....six hundred horses?" She looked at him, impressed.

"Im impressed, not many can do that by just looking." He smirked, shrugging some, "What can I say, I'm good." She chuckled, unlocking her door. She went to start her car and heard a clicking and frowned. She tried starting it again, and she sighed, taking her keys out. Agmos looked at her, frowning. "Won't start?" She shook her head, stepping out. He nodded, "Come on, i'll take you home." She looked at him and then sighed, nodding.

Agmos and Angel walked over to his car and she stopped short, seeing the black charger. 'It was a charger I had heard pulling up earlier.' She thought. "Damn, that's a beautiful car!" He smirked, unlocking it. "Yeah, she's my baby." Angel moved over to the charger and opened her door, sliding into the passenger seat. He started the car, it roaring to life under them as he shut his door, backing out of the parking spot as the song Whiskey In The Jar by Metallica came on the radio.