"I'm Malfoy. Aries Malfoy."

Someone opened the door so fast it made me jump.
"Sorry."
A pale girl with white-blonde hair that fell neatly to her waist came in. She was already wearing her robes and I recognized her face as if I had seen it before, I just didn't know where.
"I was sitting with Scorpius and his friends but he's being a douche so I thought I would come and join you instead."
She told Emmie as she sat down besides Leo.
"Do you mean Scorpius as in Scorpius Malfoy?!" I asked eagerly.
"Are you a muggle-born?"
I nodded in response.
"Well in that case."
She extended her hand.
"I'm Malfoy. Aries Malfoy." She said in a jokingly tone.
I laughed.
"Do you always have to say that?" Emmie asked.
"Always." She answered.
"Now you've gone too far." I said.
"We met at Madame Malkin's while getting our robes fitted."Emmie explained.
"And who would you be?" Aries asked Leo.
"I'm Leo and that is Kacey."
The trolley witch comes before any of us get to say anything else.
She looks a little older than the actress from the movies, but I guess that's because they were filmed a few years ago.
"Anything from the trolley?"
I ordered 2 chocolate frogs because I wanted to know if it tasted like chocolate or frogs.
I watched as the others ordered the weirdest candies. Emmie ordered a cupcake shaped like a caldron and a licorice wand. Aries bought gum. But it wasn't normal gum, the thing made giant bubbles the size of Aries's head.
"Kacey." Leo whispered to me.
"Yes?"
"Which one is the sickle?"
He shows me a handful of coins.
"It's the silver one."
"Thanks."
He gave the trolley witch 10 sickles and in return got a Berty Botts Every Flavour Beans.
"You are going to have a lot of fun eating that." Aries told Leo.
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing."
"Don't eat that. Unless you want an unpleasant surprise." Emmie told Leo.
"Here, have this instead."
She handed him a licorice wand.
"Thanks."
"So I'm assuming you want to get into Slytherin?" He asked Aries.
"You know, with your family and all."
"No, I couldn't care less what they think..... Maybe I will be sorted into Gryffindor! Just to see my father's face."
"Now THAT would be something." Emmie said and we all laughed.
"Open it, see what card you got."
Emmie told me looking at the unopened chocolate frog on my hand.
I opened the package carefully and a frog made out of chocolate jumped out. Aries quickly grabbed it and handed it to me.
"You got to be careful with these things. I got a whole box of them last Christmas and I lost nearly half." Emmie said.
"Look, you got Hermione!"
I looked at the card on my hand. There was a witch wearing a red sweater. I guess she resembles Emma Watson, though the real Hermione's skin was a bit darker, a few shades lighter than mine.
"I didn't know she had a card." I said.
"It was made after the books were written." Emmie responded.
"There's also a Ron and a Harry one." Aries said.
I took a bite from the frog on my hand and it tasted surprisingly good!
"What is this thing made of?!"
I asked with my mouth full of chocolate.
"Um.....I don't know, maybe chocolate?" Leo said sarcastically.
"That makes sense."