"Hoggy, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,"

"Before you go up to your common rooms let's all sing the Hogwarts song in honor of our fallen Headmaster. Headmaster Dumbledore." McGonagall says after we finish eating our dinner.

A long gold ribbon flies out of the tip of her wand, spelling the school song. Obviously I know it by heart but I read the lyrics as everyone sings the song at different speeds.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,

Teach us something please,

Whether we be old and bald

Or young with scabby knees,

Our heads could do with filling

With some interesting stuff,

For now they're bare and full of air,

Dead flies and bits of fluff,

So teach us things worth knowing,

Bring back what we've forgot,

Just do your best, we'll do the rest,

And learn until our brains all rot."

You can hear everyone's voices but no one sings louder that Aries, she is practically screaming and I have to cover my mouth so I won't giggle.

McGonagall shoots Aries a look that silences her at once.

After everyone finishes singing McGonagall tells us to go up to our common rooms.

We watch as everyone starts to leave the Great Hall.

"Excuse me." I call after the boy who's wearing a Head Boy badge.

"Excuse me." I call again, a bit louder this time.

"Hey!" Aries yells.

"I think she's calling you James." A tall girl says.

"What is it?" James, a boy with bright green eyes that look like two emeralds looks over his shoulder and asks.

"Where do we go?" Aries asks annoyedly.

"Umm....just...follow me." He answers before turning back to his friends.

"Honestly." Aries whispers to us irritatedly.

We follow the older kids, who I assume are the popular crowd, up stairs and through corridors. I watch as the people in paintings move and wave to us as we pass by.

"Melogold grapefruits." One of the teens tells the Fat Lady and the painting swings forward, revealing a whole in the wall. We wait for the teens to walk through it before we do.

"Cool!" Leo says besides me, looking at all the people sitting on the couches, armchairs and some even on the carpet.