Chapter 8

Soojins pov

I wake up with a slight headache, I look to my right and a sleeping shuhua is next to me. I smile to myself she looks so innocent when she sleeps, the complete opposite to what she's like awake.

I think back to last night, I defiantly needed that to relax its been a while since I've had that much fun. I smile amused by last nights antics in the kitchen. Seeing Shuhua panic like that was hilarious, the kiss wasn't that bad either if you can even call it that.

For a split second lastnight the thought of kissing Shuhua didn't disgust me  ...... must have been the alcohol.

I wake up shuhua and get ready, we walk into the lounge and everyone's there.

"Looks like someone had a big night," Minnie says laughing while looking at shuhua.

She throws a couch cushion towards Minnie instead of replying.

"Ow shuhua!" Minnie shouts. Shuhua just laughs and moves to Minnie and sits on her lap.

Minnie fakes pouts but pulls shuhua closer.

Minnie and shuhua are always together nowadays I think slightly annoyed.

"Yah, why didn't you tell us! I would have come too" miyeon shouts while sulking. I roll my eyes and smile, god this girl is such a kid sometimes.

"We didn't plan it miyeon, I just stayed back to help shuhua and after that we went out," I say nonchalantly.

"yah unnie stop sulking," Shuhua says cheekily. Miyeon just glares at us but stays quiet.

"Everyone listen up" soyeon says we all look at her expectably.

" I was thinking since we've been doing so well lately and I can really see how hard everyone's working, what do you all think about having a little party here?"

we all look at each other and then start cheering "Let's GET DRUNKKKKKKK" yuqi shouts while raising her fist.

We all laugh at her reaction but soyeon glares at yuqi
" sorry" yuqi says quietly sitting back down calmly.

"Anyway since soojin told us about Hui I thought it would also be a good opportunity for us to all meet him!" soyeon says.

everyone's eyes are on me. Do I really want him to meet them all? we have been together for a few months and I mean Hui has been bugging me about meeting them all properly.

"ill talk to him, I'm sure hell be really excited," I say smiling. They all clap excitedly.

" Could you tell him to bring some boys!" Minnie says excitedly. Miyeon nods her head in agreement.

"I'll tell him to bring some friends" I reply, these girls are gonna give me a headache.

"Alright, so we have a day off in two days so how about we do it tomorrow night so we can rest the following day?" Soyeon ask.

"yes" we all reply excitedly, I'm excited as well last night just reminded me how much I missed just having fun.

"Okay, good lets all head out our managers waiting for us" soyeon says loudly, we all leave hurriedly.

........

Shuhuas pov

Alright does anyone have anything else to say our CEO ask "No, thank you" we all reply.

where all buzzing about our trip to America that's coming up soon. All the hard work we put in was worth it, I remember back in trainee days how I wanted to give up countless times but my unnies really helped me. I will forever be grateful to them.

where all in high spirits I look to soojin but she doesn't seem that excited which is weird, hope she's okay Ill talk to her later to check up on her.

I've chosen to forget about last nights kiss, to soojin it was nothing so I'm going to treat it like just that. It's not unusual for girls to kiss their friends so I've just been acting the same.

I grab soojins arm and we all start walking to the dance room to finish the day off.

"Yah shuhua go away. I'm so tired" she says coldly while pushing me slightly away from her.

not gonna lie it hurts a little, somedays soojin can be so nice and clingy and then other days she is so cold.

"Shuhua come by me," Minnie says a little mad. I quickly move to Minnie, she puts her arm over my shoulder. I look at Minnie but she's staring daggers in Soojins direction.

"Unnie, it's fine," I say cutely.

Minnie looks at me her face is serious I can tell she's mad but once our eyes meet she can't help but smile.

"Minnie I'm okay," I say to her smiling genuinely, she's so cute when she's protective. I know I can be annoying but Minnie never judged me for the way I am, she really is the perfect unnie.

Me and Minnie start chatting, were still walking when I notice a group of boys heading our way and guess who happens to be one of them, Hui. Of all places and people they had to walk past. I look at soojin and she's smiling brightly she's walking towards him happily, I look away my jealousy growing by the minute. We all stop and greet each other, I greet them all being polite.

"Hello," we all say bowing slightly, Minnie squeezes my hand and pulls us out of there " bye, nice seeing you all again" she replied for the both of us I look at her thankfully.

I look behind me and our members all stay and chat. We get in the dance room and Minnie pulls me in for a hug.

I hug her back tightly. She starts stroking my hair "shuhua its okay" she says quietly.

Does Minnie know? I think to myself "of course I'm okay" I say trying to sound convincing.

she tilts my head to her so she can see my face " she doesn't deserve you" she says softly.

I hold back my tears because I know she's right.

The girls walk in yuqi first, Minnie pulls me in again and whispers " don't worry, well talk later."

Yup Minnie definitely knows I think to myself.

................
Hope you're all enjoying the book! Love a protective Minnie! And Stay safe everyone! :)