Chapter 19

Soojins pov
I feel arms hugging me from behind, I turn around and it's Hui I look to where shuhua is and I can see she's upset. Shit I think, I need to get away from him.

But before I do anything he pecks me on the lips surprising me. I look to where shuhua is and I know she's upset. I need to go over there, I start to pull away from Hui but he grabs my arm.

"Hui let me go," I say angrily.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He replies mad.
I look again but shuhuas already gone, ugh for fucks sakes Now she thinks I'm ignoring her.

"Soojin, why are you ignoring me?" He says mad, his grip getting tighter.

"Look can we talk about this later I need to find Shuhua," I say hurriedly.
"Shuhua, it's always Shuhua! What about me, what about us it's like you've given up? I'm your boyfriend I should be your first priority, not that idiot!" He says pissed still holding onto my arm tightly.

"Hui let go of me you're hurting my arm," I say warningly.

He looks at me angrily but let's go. I can still feel the ache in my arm where his hand was.
"I'm sorry," he says.

"Hui let's go outside and talk," I say looking back one last time to find shuhua dancing with Kino, I quickly move my eyes before I get even more mad and head outside.

He looks at me reluctantly but nods and follows me outside, I didn't want to do it like this but I can't take it.

We walk outside our VIP Room onto the deck. I can see how tense he is, His back is facing me and his hands are holding the rail.

"I know what you're gonna say," Hui says without looking at me.

"Hui," I say quietly ashamed. He still hasn't looked at me, I sit on the table. The atmosphere is tense.

"Hui" I say again just above a whisper.

"Its Her isn't it," he says with no emotion.

I don't need him to say her name to know who he's talking about. My heart starts to pump nervously at what he's saying. He knows.

"What are you talking about," I say nonchalantly having years of practice at not showing my true emotions.

He laughs, a cold laugh with no sign of real humour. I moved uncomfortably in my seat.

He turns around now facing me, body leaning against the rail.

Where both silent. Daring each other to speak.

"You know people warned me about you. They said you had no emotions that you didn't care about anything. I never listened though, because I liked you and I thought you liked me. How stupid was I? He says smiling sadly. Despite everyone's warnings I still wanted you, cared about you....loved you. I stay silent holding back my tears.
Even now if you wanted me I would stay and take you back, how pathetic right. He says looking right at me, he continues. I did everything a perfect boyfriend could do but it was useless because of her. I'm not blind I see the way you look at her and I have never been so jealous of someone else In My life" he says slamming his hands on the table.

I flinch a little by his actions but I can't even pretend he's not right and he knows it.

"Hui....it's, it's not like that," I say uncharacteristically vulnerable.