chapter 28

Shuhuas pov

Im currently getting ready for my date with Soojin, saying im excited is an understatement. I chose to wear some blue high waisted jeans, crop singlet and a long black coat. I take one last look in the mirror before heading out while Soojin's already waiting outside.

"Yah Shuhua, where are you going?" soyeon ask concerned.

"Unnie, me and Soojin are just going out so don't worry I'm with her" I say cutely, people always assume that Soyeon is so tough and mean but she is the sweetest person you'll meet. When she cares about you she really shows her love and makes sure everyones okay, she is not only one of the best idols out but also a great leader.

"Okay have fun but please be careful and call me if you need anything" she says with a smile.

I just nod my head and engulf her into a big hug.

"Bye unnie, LOVE YOU!" I yell before leaving. she shakes her head smiling.

"bye love you" .

........................

I walk out and Soojin's waiting for me outside our building, I walk towards her and she looks amazing she's wearing a spaghetti strapped tight red dress fit perfect for her body .

"Yah! you said to dress casual and you wear this" I say fake annoyed, she just laughs, now that im closer I can see just how good she looks.

"Eyes up here" she whispers into my ear. I look up to be met with her blazing stare all I want to do right now is kiss her.

"Shut up" I say quietly, this only makes her smile more. She links ours arms and pinches me on the cheeks.

"Cuuteeeeeee" soojin says.

"You look beautiful but your dress is to revealing" I say putting my coat over her noticing peoples stares towards her.

"who cares, you're the only person who gets to touch me" she replies seriously. That shuts me up right away.

"Now lets go I'm driving" she says dangling keys in front of me.

.................................

"Where are we going" I say curious.

"Where nearly there" she says caressing my thigh while driving.

20mins later

We pull into a secluded place, the view is beautiful just from the window I can see the stars perfectly. From a distance I see lights and a little porch right next to the lake. my eyes widen as we get closer and I see candles lit and dishes already set up.

"Jinah is that for us" I say excitedly, she smiles genuinely and I feel my heart beat faster seeing that.

"Yes baby"

we pull up and up close its even more beautiful. (Sort of what I imagined & yes I did use Hwasa's star gazing spot 😂 iykyk)

 (Sort of what I imagined & yes I did use Hwasa's star gazing spot 😂 iykyk)