Ch. 4 - Merlin and Arthur

Chapter 4 - Merlin and Arthur
I watch Zeldris doing weird movements with his arms before he pulls me into a hug. I close my eyes and inhale his scent and feel the warmth of his body, when he begins to shake me suddenly. My eyes flutter open and I realize it was just a dream, once again about the New Years Eve in the demons castle. Meliodas leans above me and stops to shake me the moment our eyes meet.

"Meliodas.. What's up?" I mumble as I try to wake up but when I see how determined he looks at me, I shoot up in a sitting position, causing our heads to collide. "Ouch" I mumble and let myself drop down backwards.

"Why, Good morning to you too" Meliodas says as he rubs his head whilst I sit up again, this time way slower. "I need you to do something."

"What's it?"

"You need to get Merlin from Camelot. We will need her very soon."

"But if Merlin is aware of the power, shouldn't she already be on her way?"

"I think she would be here then by now, don't you think?"

"Why me though? Not that I don't want to help you out, Meliodas."

"Because you're the only one else with demon powers" he looks at me as if I'm completly stupid. "And you know where Camelot is at." 

"Okay. Tell me about your plan. I'm sure you have one."

"I need go and see Jenna and Zaneri. They still have my powers."

"You want to go to Istar?"

"As soon as possible. I want you and Merlin to meet me there." By the look on his face I know how serious he is about it all, so I nod.

"I'm on my way."

Meliodas nods at me thankfully and leaves the room. I quickly refreshen myself and follow him downstairs just to see Elizabeth cleaning the tavern. "Princess Elizabeth, you sure don't need to clean up the mess we made" I say and hurry up to her, taking the cleaning utensils from her.

She looks up at me with a pleased smile. "Lady Yami, please, I don't mind. There's just so less I can do for Sir Meliodas and the others."

"And she's not working alone!" I hear an unknown voice and when I turn around, I see a small pig cleaning the floor from the leftover food with its tongue.

That voice didn't come from the pig, did it?

"Oh my gosh! The piggy can talk!" I exclaim after moments of staring at it.

"Why does everybody freaks out about it?" it mumbles but walks over to me. "I'm Hawk, Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal" he introduces himself proudly.

"I did not know an Order like that does exists."

"Because it does not" Meliodas says bored whilst he cleans the bar. "It's all made up in his mind."

Hawk acts like he didn't hear what Meliodas had just said and I chuckle. I then head to the door, ready to leave the tavern, when I feel Meliodas' eyes on me, looking all worried. I turn around to face him and see that it's taking him everything to stay strong for Elizabeth and his friends but I can't help but feel sorry for my friend and the worries he must be feeling. I can't help but rush over to him by hopping over the bar and pulling him in a tight hug. He's all surprised at first but then he closes his eyes and returns the hug by putting his arms around me as well.
"I'm really happy to see you again" I say and hope that it looks like he's the one comforting me and that his friends don't suspect anything. I fear that his friends will loose hope when he shows any kind of fear or weakness.
I hop over the bar once again and look at Elizabeth that is standing right next to me. "Make sure to keep an eye on the Captain whilst I'm away. I'll be back real soon."