Chapter 3: Can't Stop the Feeling

Park Jihoon's POV Earlier

"Jihoonie!!!"

I heard my mom's voice yelling from downstairs. I knew it wouldn't be long before she marched upstairs and barged down my door,
demanding that I need to eat my  breakfast.

I woke up suddenly and snapping my eyes open. I yawned loudly as I pulled off the blankets that tighted around my waist and snuggled off from the mountain of pillows surrounding me.

"I'll be there in a minute mom" I shouted loudly that she can hear it.

I looked out from the outside of my window and saw that plants were wet after the long hard rain. I listened to the trembling old tree that sighed softly from the cool wind that made the curtain drifting quietly as the cold morning breeze wisps through the window as it's whipping past my face, and my body starting to shiver.

While standing behind the window, I heard my phone keeps on ringing. I walked into the desk and grabbed my phone until I notice that it was messages from my annoying friends.

Junwoo:  Wazzup bro! We're going       to hangout at mall and to have some fun. It's kinda boring

Sang-tae:  There will be a lot of hot chicks and we will find you one. So prepare your balls. Haha!

Kyung-seok:  Don't tell us that you're busy. We already knew your style. Besides, it's Sunday. Com'on dude!

These were my close friends since we we're in the middle school. They such pretty noisy and very naughty always especially that Sang-tae boy who always keep on asking me to have girlfriend and play some balls around. Well, I'm not like that kind of a person and I wanted only to save myself for someone whom I really care.

Almost 95 percent of my life were annoying. Many students keep on pestering and following me because I was a popular swimmer in my past school and because of that, I got in a swimming varsity and I claimed scholarship in Hanyang University even my parents can pay off the tuition fee. Yeah, they were filthy rich and keep on spoiling us what ever we want. In my life, all I need is to live simply and in peace. I want everything to be in silence and no one can bothered me and that was fine for me.

The only time I ever really get a break is if I sneak off to the bridge surrounded by trees then relax myself into the cold river. It made me refresh myself for a while but later on, my friends found out that I'm usually there when they can't get a hold of me, so now my restful days of peace only lasted for so long. Their clinginess gets me to riled up. They can be so annoying that I start yelling. They've gotten used to it and tend to ignore it these days.

Junwoo:  Hey! Why r u not answering our messages?

Kyung-seok:  Don't tell us that you didn't want to.

Sang-tae: Yeah! We're not letting you to stay inside your room or stay to that fucking river. Get out there and have some fun.

Those were only a couple out of the dozens. The number of texts I received made me to breathe heavily. I took sometime to reply to them and ended up having most of the conversation going in circles.

Me:  K fine! Promise me you're not going to piss me off.

Kyung-seok:  Promise!!!

Junwoo: Okay

Sang-tae:  Let's meet up at 10 in the same place as usual.

Me:  Sure

I sighed heavily. Well, I had no choice and besides, it was so boring to stay inside here.