Chapter 5: Teasingly yours

I want to shout out to Honey3sap and stella_mariee1 for reading and voting my book. Thank you so much!😆 I really appreciated your time and effort.

----------------------------------------------------------

Go Siwon's POV

I rubbed my eyes and blinked it a couple of times again and again to know if I'm just hallucinating until I realized that what I saw was real.

'What!? How the hell he's here? Is he stalking me or something? No, it's not like that. It's just a coincidence. Stop thinking nonsense, Siwon!'

I was so shocked and feeling anxious when I recognized Jihoon talking with other boys at the back and some girls were keep on pestering and flirting him. So they are those people who were called populars. So, I need to be careful with them.

As I looked at them, My face starting to look like 'don't you dare touch my man' and I feel a little bit jealous when I saw one of the girls was putting her hand to Jihoon's lap and keep on rubbing it. Jihoon seem a little bit uncomfortable while socializing with them and that girl keeps on doing her filthy intention. What a bitch.

'Well, It's not my business anymore. They can do whatever they want. I don't need to be jealous and of course, I don't have the right to dictate them.' That was my mind thinking.

I quickly turned my back and glared at the front to find some vacant seats
but it was already occupied by mostly females including Jugyeong. She was talking with her seatmates joyfully and sharing her comics books with them who had also the same interest. Jugyeong suddenly rolled her eyes into me as she noticed me that I was still standing.

"Siwon, come here!" she yelled at me while getting everyone's attention. I could see their looks were puting on mine and also, I can feel their tensions.

I suddenly walk towards them nervously as I lowered my head and covering my face while both of my hands were intertwined each other in front of me.

"Guys, this is Siwon, my friend. We just met earlier." Jugyeong introduced me happily to her new friends who were keep on looking at me with their faces who had no idea.

"Hi! Nice to meet you" I told them modestly while scratching my neck. But one of them seem like she discerned something about me.

"Hello! I'm Kang Mi-rae. It's glad to meet you too." She ascertained while waving her right arm.

She looks like a fluffy pillow. Her hair was long enough and she had fatty cheeks. I like her so much and I think she was a good person.

"I'm Min Ha-ri, by the way. Can I ask you something?" She looks so confused.

"Oh sure! No problem"

"Ummm.. Don't be offended. Are you.. a gay or something like that?... just asking" she asked worriedly that she thought that I would be hurt.

I was astounded for what she said. I was pondering deeply if I should tell her who I really was. Maybe, if she knew that I was a fucking gay, will she discriminate me and not accept my true identity. But I need to tell them the truth. I feel very exhausted of hiding my sexuality for years since I was in middle school. I always feel that I was caged in a howl while suffering. This time, I want to go outside beyond this cage. I wanted to live peacefully without worries and I want to spread my wings and fly in the sky with full of freedom like a bird.

'Siwon! You need to be strong and face this courageously and bravely. There will nothing happen if you keep on hiding yourself. You shouldn't care about others, it's time for you to show care for yourself. You can do this!'