Chapter 4: New Journey, New Friend

This chapter is dedicated to imightbetooold EvenVinh -cough-nO RoseWaters3 ayomi__dunsi aliteral_me imightbetooold Cornelius_GreenApple stormxblue gypsyboy3426 ateez_x BITCH_BOY1983 Hufflepuffheir keep on supporting this book. Guyzzz I really appreciated it. Thanks a lot😄😍😘 So keep on reading.

--------------------------------------------------------

Go Siwon's POV

Today is the another chapter of my life as I decided to study in Hanyang University with a course in Psychology. It is one of my dream when I was young. I wanted to help those people who are not in a normal state and also, I like to study about people's behavior.

Today was a brilliant and sunny day. I can feel the warm breeze of air and it was gentle. I can see people hugging and kissing their children. Some were walking and playing with their dogs. Also, I saw a grandma watering her plants and students going to their school with their friends. All of them seem so joyful. Unlike me, I had no one and I feel jealous.

I was walking down the street going to school instead of taking the bus. It's just, I need to save some money for my daily expenses and besides, plenty of bad memories were remarked and it keep me to suffer a lot.

While walking, I was thinking deeply of how will my first day as a college student will be. I get really nervous especially when I interact with others. I don't know how to start a conversation with others and I was kinda boring to talk with. I hope someone is willing to be friend with a guy like me.

After a couple of minutes, I was finally arrived hastily in my new school. I glanced at it and I was surprisingly shocked. 'Woah!' It was huge and amazing. I can see the colorful banners waving in the air posted in the sideways and a big poster greeting us with written on it.

'Welcome to Hanyang University'

As I enter the large gate, my heart suddenly starting to pound a thousand of beats. My body was trembling and I can't step out my foot.

'Siwon! Stop doing this. You need to be strong and couragious. Just talk with others and always wear your cutest smile. Just go with the flow and I know you can ended up in a good arms' I told to myself.

A bunch of students were keep on going while accompanied by their
friends. I saw them going inside the gymnasium and I quickly go in there because I heard that there will be an opening ceremony.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting here in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a group of students who keep on talking loudly. Their noises made me feel irritate and I was really uncomfortable while sitting here and doing nothing. I feel like that I was a ghost.

'Am I Invisible'

I turned my gaze to the right and saw that there was a short-haired girl with bangs wearing a pair of glasses and who keeps on reading on a sort of comics. She was a total nerd like me. The girl quickly noticed me that I'm looking at her. She put down the book in her lap and smiled at me.