Chapter 3

Third Person Pov~

It was sunrise, the group started packing up for their journey. The Aminta was the first to wake up not because she was a morning owl, god no, she would wake up in the afternoon. But the loud snoring 15-year-old and her being a light sleeping, she couldn't fall asleep again. She watches the Avatar sleeping before making the fire disappear with a flick with her hand.

A few minutes the boy woke up glancing, noticing that Kai was missing he leapt off of Appa, searching for the girl but relaxed when she walked towards him with a bag over her shoulder.

"What's that?" The arrow boy pointed at the bag. Kai placed it on the ground, opening up to reveal berries she could find. Grabbing a hand full to the woken up boy, she gestures to him to eat some and he does.

"I woke up early by..." She stared at the sleeping boy, Aang looked where she was staring. "And get some food for breakfast and some herbs." They hear a groan, it was Katara stretching her arms out. "Hey Katara," She waved at the sleepy water bender, "Wants some berries?"

"Sure," grabbing some.

"We should get going now," the fire bender stared at the sun. Katara packs their things, Kai goes, makes the fire out, and ties the rope on Appa's horns.

" Wait till you see it, Kai. The air temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world," Aang claimed.

"Aang. It's been a hundred years since you've been home."

"That's why I'm so excited!"

"It's just that a lot can change in all that time," hiding the fact that her nation is already there and wipe out every airbender, except Aang of course.

"I know, but I need to see it for myself," he leaped down toward the snoring boy followed by Kai. "Wake up, Sokka. Air temple, here we come!"

The water tribe teen groaned, "Sleep now. Temple later." He turned to his side to go back sleeping and snoring. Kai took a stick, showing it to Aang with one eyebrow rise and smirk. The arrow boy gave a huge smile and understood what she meant while the waterbender just watched the two. "Sokka, wake up! There's a prickles snake in your sleeping bag!" Using the stick to drag it on top of his bag, going upwards, causing Sokka to scream and jumping with the bag.

"Get it off! Get it off!" He screams, making Kai laugh but laugh even more when he trips on a rock, falling on his face, his sister giggles too. Sokka gave an annoying look, realizing it was a prank.

"Great. You're awake. Let's go."

~

On the way to the temple, Kai and Aang were sitting on Appa head and the siblings on the saddle while the oldest looked around as his stomach started to rumble.

"Hey, stomach, be quiet, all right? I'm trying to find us some food," going into his sack to find only crumbs. "Hey! Who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?"

"How are you hungry? You ate some fish early," the 'firebender' pointed out.

"A man got to eat," rubbing his stomach. Kai rolled her eyes.

"Oh. That was food? I used it to start the campfire last night. Sorry," the other boy apologized.

A shock expression came on the oldest face, "You what? We have someone who can firebender, remember."

"Kai was sleeping."

"Aww. No wonder the flames smelled so good," sad look on his face recalled last night.

"The Potola Mountain range! We're almost there!"

"Aang, before we get to the temple, I want to talk to you about the airbenders," Katara says.