Chapter 5

Third-person POV

The four went on foot and the young avatar shouted with his arms up, "The Earth kingdom city of Omashu!" In the view was the kingdom. "I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole," the water bender informed them.

"They have buildings here that don't melt," the older brother adds.

The monk with arrows turned to face them, "Well, let's go slowpokes. The real fun is inside the city!"

"Aang," the fire bender called out, "It will be dangerous if the people find out you're the avatar and someone from the fire nation."

"You need a disguise," Sokka tells them.

"So, what am I supposed to do, grow a mustache?" Aang asked and Kai glanced towards Appa especially at his fur then gives Aang a sly grin.

~

"Oh, this is so itchy," the avatar scratched his head under the white fur wrap around his head, sticking up and moving his mouth left to right of the mustache. "How do you live in this stuff?" He faces Appa, who snorts hot air at the boy in anger.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." The water tribe watched the boy, Sokka, who spoke was on the rock, leaning back a bit, Karata was to the left, standing up with her arms crossed to her chest. The other girl left them after she put the disguise on the 112-year-old boy.

"Technically, Aang is 112 years old," his sister justified.

"Where's Kai?" The 'old man' glanced around for the girl.

"Here." Everyone turns towards the voice to see Kai in different clothing.

Kai walked to them with her hands on her hair with a tie in her mouth

Kai walked to them with her hands on her hair with a tie in her mouth. There was a sack at her side and her katana now wrapped in a brown cloth tie around her back.

"Where did you get that?" Katara stares at her new appearance. Kai grabbed her tie and tied her hair in a bun before answering.

"My father(Iroh)'s friend gave me this to fit in if I was going to the Earth nation. It would only cause trouble if someone in a fire nation's clothes walked in the Earth nation," she explained.

Aang kicked his glider to his hand, spinning it around before putting on the ground, straight up, and bent over, "Now, let's get to skipping, young whippersnappers! The big city awaits!" He said in a weird voice, putting his fist up as he used his glider as a walking stick. The other three looked at each other.

~

Walking towards the wall on the trail with both sides of them led to a deep pit down, "The people here are the friendliest in the world," Aang told them. They looked at the man with a cart full of cabbages talking to one of the three earth soldiers.