•In tri duc shawn (introduction)•

Ouch ;-;. Kou-kun slapped me, and told me I had Daikon legs.
<<REWIND>>
[3rd person]
Yashiro was sick today, and so she was absent from school. Hanako-kun was bored, and Kou, well- who knows what the kid was doing (probably pulling heartstrings from Mitsuba)?
Someone had to do the cleaning, and as the good wolf Kou-kun was, he went into the girl's bathroom and started to clean it.
As Hanako-kun was so bored, he decided to play a little game... a dare game.
(Lets just say that Akane-kun agreed to do this because there's no other one that really can)Akane-kun wrote three things on the 3 different pieces of paper.
Here how the game works:
1.Take a random piece of paper
2.Do the dare
3. You say that it's a dare after 24 hours
(Of course Akane-kun rigged this. I mean, who wouldn't— "YOU BETTER NOT BE PUTTING IN ANY SPOILERS!!!"
No worries, cuz now you cut me off.😒How would that be a spoiler anyways? Oh- she's gone already.)
Anyways...Kou-kun got the dare of "Slap Yashiro-san in the face and day that she has fat daikon legs. After that, ask Mitsuba out."
Then, Hanako-kun got the dare of, "Slap Mitsuba-kun in the face and say that he's as ugly as a toad. After that, ask Yashiro-san out." Here's where the fun starts.

Hahaha (The font changed automatically. How did the font change on its own?). So the basic story of this is basically a dream of high school and how it would work out but in TBHK. I know this is a typical story, but again this is for helping me on my writing. 😬 hope you like it!