The girl that was never forgotten

Imma make a reader x character while no one asked for it- enjoy this horrible chapter 🙃
And yes it is a ReaderxTsukasaxHanako.
Y/n was working with Hanako, a perverted apparition. She was saved by him, and also she was shy. The only reason I'm saying this is because if you're shy, you fall for your friends- and hard.
And she was falling. Falling hard and harder. No one could catch her, and she'll stay like that. She'll stay like that with the Hanahaki disease. Or so- that's what it seemed until she met this boy.
"Hey, do you like Yashiro?" The girl asked, looking at the floor.
"Umm... in which way are you asking?" The boy asked.
"Romantically, of course."
"Well, yeah." The boy started to hide his face with his hat as he blushed.
"Oh... of course." She said, muttering at the floor. "Well, I'm done cleaning! I'll go now..."
"Wait!"
She ran out, holding back tears until she left the old school building.
"Dammit Y/n... why do you have to fall so easily?" She cried on her desk, her arms covering her face. She then felt the flower petals to come out, coughing her blood.
"Ne! Is that Y/n right there?" A boy who looked liked Hanako asked the Mokkes, also coming closer to her.
"Y-Yes!" The mokke started to run, knowing the true terror of Tsukasa.
Maybe I should try to be nice to this girl.
The boy soon was right in front of her, "Why are you crying?" The boy asked.
She brought her arms closer to her so she could wipe the tears but she couldn't.
Tsukasa was wiping the tears already.
She started to blush, then almost fell to the ground. But, of course, Tsukasa caught her.
"Eek! I'm sorry! Gomen'nasai!"
The boy just chuckled at the girls behavior. "Ne! What's your name?"
"Oh... my n-name? My name is Y/n."
"Ok Y/n-chan! Since you're the only one here, how about we play a game? Oh- my names Tsukasa!" Tsukasa started to float up, but the girl wasn't surprised since she sees Hanako does that all the time.
"Y-yeah! Ok!" She started to feel a bit giddy inside, falling for Tsukasa only though she just met him about a few minutes ago.
Tsukasa held her hand as he floated to the broadcast room. Take note: he has never done this to anyone before.
As he held her hand, she started to a blushing mess. Tsukasa-kun is holding my hand! He's holding my hand!! Hanako- stop thinking about him! He doesn't like you and he won't make you happy! Tsukasa is the one!
"Look it y/n! We're here!" She was just in her thoughts, not noticing that Tsukasa was calling her name. As she was just in her thoughts, she never paid attention to her surroundings making Tsukasa and y/n to fall.
She accidentally pinned him to the ground, as she was just blushing there paralyzed, looking at his face.
He was wide-eyed, blushing a bit. "U-um?" He managed to say.
She then realized what she was doing. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" She started to bow over and over again.
"It's ok... I guess."
I guess? I wonder what he means by that.
They both walked in the broadcasting room, leaving it all for themselves.
"Wow! I've never been in the broadcasting room!"
He chuckled at her.
"Wait! Is that- IS THAT-?" She pointed to a picture of Goku. She looked like she was about to explode.
"What do you think?" He was here when the person who dressed up as Goku took the picture, and he spooked the life out of them.
She then looked around, acting like a little kid that was at a festival.
I like you. And that's final. The boy thought, but also accidentally said it out loud.
"Eh?"
Tsukasa was a blushing mess!

"Wait-you like me Tsukasa-kun?" He was ready to get laughed at

"Perfect!" She laugh/cried in him. "Because I love you too!" Tsukasa hugged her back then lifted her chin up. He kissed her on the cheek, making her feel giddy and nice.
She later said goodbye to Tsukasa, and then met an unwelcomed guest.
"Hi." She said simply, and kept walking.
"Y/n-"
"I'm happy with you out of the picture. You can date the girl of your dreams now." She said coldly. she knew if she saw his eyes, she would fall all over again. She was not ready to feel that pain again.
"But- I LOVE YOU!!" Hanako grabbed her, pulling her into his chest. She started to cry on him, but now the flowers were acting up.
"LIAR!!" She cried.
She pulled away from his chest, than went back into the building to see Tsukasa.
"Y-you came-" he was stopped by lips pressing his. He closed his eyes, wanting it this time to never stop. Not wanting time to pass, because she was going to die soon.
She pulled back, that making her feel happy. Hanako looked at this, feeling completely horrible. "I love you..." the h/c girl said.
The boy said back, playing with her hair as he hugged her resting his head on her head, "I love you too..."
A year later, she died, without turning into a ghost. The two boys that loved her so much wept and wept for days, not going out of their boundaries.
That's when they both decided that they were not going to love again. Not get to attached to anyone. But, 20 years later, "Hanako-San, Hanako-San, are you there?" A creamed-hair girl asked him, knowing Hanako was there. He fell in love again.
Tsukasa found a girl named Sakura that he became attached to, but not loving her like y/n.
Still, they never forgot her. And she was looking over them, even that jerk Hanako that he hated so much. She was an angel looking after the two ghosts.

The girl that was never forgotten.