I'll disappear... I'll make sure i disappear...

I'm the 8th school mystery! And my power is making people sleep... forever. I don't really like my power but Hanako supports me! And he's the only reason I'm the 8th mystery, so I have to keep staying positive for him!
I already know I love him... but he likes Yashiro. Of course he does. I walk into the bathroom, getting ready to confess my feelings to him.
"H-Hanako?" I already felt butterflies.
"Hm?"
"Daisuki!!"
He went wide-eyed, then he laughed. "Nice joke, y/n!"
"What? No, it's not a joke!"
"Seriously?" He stopped laughing, and came down to my height.
"Y-yes!" He came closer to my face.
He then started to blush, but instead just pulling back, he kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry... but I love... Yashiro."
"Eh? Oh... that's ok!" Kinda. I put on my happy face, and then ran out of the room.
"Wait! I didn't... finish... yet." I was already running out of his bathroom, and into my boundary.
I was crying. I cried, and cried until I met Mitsuba. Apparently, what he said is that "you're the only one I'm nice to" but I thought he was like that all the time. So I think he has a bad side that he never shows me.
"M-Mitsuba-kun~!" I ran into his arms.
"W-woah! What's wrong, y/n-senpai?"
"I-I got rejected... and- and I don't know what to do! But... he was going to say something else but I already ran out of the room! Now it's going to be awkward~!" I cried into Mitsuba-kun.
He hesitated to pay my head, but he did so anyways. "Er- it's ok... I-it's ok..." he kept patting my head until I calmed down, which was probably a good 2 hours.
"Thanks, Mitsuba-kun..." and then on cue, like it was waiting for me to calm down, a girl screamed. I knew that scream all to well... it was Yashiro.
"Mitsuba-kun!" He nodded in response, knowing what he had to do.
I ran into the school, looking for Yashiro. "YASHIRO!!!!" I yell.
"HANAKO-KU-!!!!" And I after that I heard nothing...
Yashiro please be ok... I knew that her death was close, but not this close.
And that's when I arrived at the scene. This blobbing monster that was made up of sewer had her, it's hand all the way through the stomach.
"Yashiro...?" I whisper.
Hanako arrived at the scene. He defeated the monster easily, but I couldn't do anything. I was just paralyzed looking at Yashiro.
"Yashiro... YASHIRO!!!" He sobbed.
"Y/N?!? WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!? GET TSUCHIGOMORI!!!" He commanded. I nodded, but then I saw Mitsuba.
"Get Tsuchigomori!" I commanded him. He nodded, also scared of what he just saw.
After that, Tsuchigomori got his book, hurrying to where he needed to be. He called the hospital right away. But then, he read the book out loud.
"Day IX year XIXI, Yashiro Nene will die..." and that's when I started sobbing. I didn't care that he said anything else. Yashiro was one of my best friends, and I failed her.
"DAMMIT!!" Hanako slammed the floor, while he just sobbed harder.
The hospital and police soon came, while we just hid. We saw her getting taken, and out of the school. Hanako gave her a protection spell just in case.
"Hanako, I'm sorry I should've been quicker, I shouldn't have-"
"It wasn't your fault... I was the reason that she ran away anyways..."
I stood there, tears again forming in my eyes. I turned around, and hugged Mitsuba crying into him again. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry everyone... I failed. I failed my first job... I failed my life."
Mitsuba cried with me, hugging me tightly. "It's ok, Y/n-senpai... she'll make it out ok... I'm sure she will..."
After what I had done, I excepted the fate that I had to face. God told me if I couldn't save one of my friends, I was then erased of my chances to live as a ghost.
"I'm sorry, god. I'll face on what you'll put me in." And then, Hanako took me, walking me into his boundary.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered.
"It's ok..." he whispered back. He hugged me, making me blush a bit.
"I can't be trusted anymore... I'm sorry. But still... can I stay with you a bit longer?"
"Of course you can... because I love you."
I was shocked at those words, but then I saw Yashiro.
"Y-yas-?" I tapped him, pointing him to look back at his beloved.
"YASHIRO?!?" He cried. And just like that, he left me.
Karma. Complete karma. Well, sorry everyone, but I think my 'heaven' ends here. I chuckled looking at them and also at my thoughts.
My body soon started to disappear, but as soon as I started to disappear, Yashiro said, "Y/n-chan!!"
"It's fine. I'll see you guys in the after-life. Also, here's my yorishiro." I gave Hanako my yorishiro, and then finally said "Bye."
I have them a reassuring smile, but Hanako stares at me in horror.
"MATTE!!! (Wait)" he tries to grab my hand, but it went right through.
"I can't lose both of you..." tears started to form in his eyes.
"It's ok... I just won't meet you ever again..."because I'll be in hell while you guys will be in heaven. "Sayōnara..."

"We've been waiting for you..."
And I walked up the marble stairs, that slowly went to fire red stairs to where I heard agony.

I'm sorry that this is such a short and horrible chapter—. Hope you can forgive meh 🙇‍♀️ Anyways, this story was inspired by a song called Disappear by Ousaka. Please check it out, (although it is very sad) and yeah. I'm thinking to just turn this story into a one-shit-shot story. 😅 I don't know if I'll ever finish the story.