Haha

Ok little explaining: Imma add Atya-Chan in here but she the one that's trying to recall the memory. So if you see Atya-Chan or Atya-Chan's pov- that's basically the narrator.U won't see her in this book except the narration. Sorry if u don't get it. I suck at explaining things. Ok, that's all!
. . .

Hanako turned bright red at this. He looked at Akane-kun, then back at the paper. "I-why-when-HOW?" He stuttered, flinging his hands.
"What?" Akane said, smirking at the pleasure of the slimy perverted brat having such a hard time figuring out how he rigged it.
"How did you rig it?!?" He finally spat out.
"It's simply easy- you always go for the right, then right, left, right, left! You keep repeating the pattern, with your cards and (Sometimes) your fighting style!"
Then- Hanako pouted. For what reason no one knows exactly because it was no secret that he likes Yashiro.
How it got out was that he said something to the fire hydrant (again) when he was sick and that the last sentence was "-please, Yashiro? Can't you please go out with me? Why don't you answer me~?!?" And Yako-San witnessed it, and she spread the whole news. Of course, everyone never said anything to Nene-Chan.
(Back to present time) Nene-Chan's POV.
Kou-kun slapped me, then said, "Yashiro-senpai- you-you have horrible daikon legs!!" He said, while tearing up. "Kou-Kun..." I said, while mid-tearing. That hurts- especially since your Kouhai always was there to support you.
"You're a jerk!" I cried. I cried and cried until I heard someone saying to Mitsuba-kun "You're so ugly-like a toad!" Then I hear footsteps coming closer to me...
Closer, and closer till, "Y-Yashiro- (huffs) can y-you be... can I- May I take you on a date?"Hanako-kun asked, while also stuttering out of running/embarrassment. Why didn't he just float?
Wait- what did he say?!? "E-eh?EEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!"
She might as well have fainted right then and there. I mean, she knew she was in love, and she wouldn't deny it. (Haha not like the other stories you read) "H-Hanako-kun", she says dreamily, "nante itta no?" Her legs were wobbly. She has been waiting for this moment this whole year- even if it was that time.
"Will... you... go... on... a... date... with... me?"He said, slower than a sloth.
"YES! Yes, yes, yes!" She then "tried" to hug him, but out of excitement, she tackled him to the ground.
Both of the radish and the donut had their eyes wide, and blush going all the way to their ears.
"Ya... shiro? Can you get off of me?"
"I-Ohmygodimsosorrypleaseforgiveme..."(continues rambling on while she gets off of him) her head was steaming.
Let's see how Hanako-kun is doing... ok, he passed out.

    -Shōnen's part-
He was taking shaky breaths, not caring for what his brother will think about him later.
"Mitsuba!"
"What is it lame-pervert?"
"C-c-can you?"
"Can I- what you stupid-lame-traffic-earring?"
"CAN YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!!"
Now the boy ran away. Mitsuba just stood their in shock. What will the school think of Kou-kun? Woop- Kou messed up.

Ok- I'm never doing this again. From now on- it will forever be in Yashiros perspective or another character that I made up. I'm sorry but I cannot- for the life of me- act as another character. Also I have so many Hananene ideas blazing in my head right now even though it's 12:52am over here-(dang- Its so early!)
Okay bye-