Prologue

A young boy rolled onto the floor gripping his small satchel off the nightstand. All he could hear where the cries and screams of the other children.
           His breath was harsh and ragged as he could feel the blood dripping down the inside of his tunic. Only 13 years old he could feel the others dying one at a time, but he knew he had to do something. He pushed open the adjacent door to his room and got to his feet.          
          "Phoenix come here", he said from across the dark room and a small girl the same age as Nash but much smaller crawled out from under the bed.

"I'm scared", she said looking at Nash with wide eyes. He didn't t say anything to her but pulled her out the room and down the long hall to a window barely big enough for them to fit through. He quickly broke the window and put the little girl through, then he pulled himself wincing at the pain on his side.

     "Nash, I hear someone coming" she said pulling onto the side of his tunic now. Nash pulled her into his arms sharp pain rush through his body.
      "We have to be quite Phoenix", he said in a raspy whisper. She nodded; she was not stupid the cold night air started to fill with smoke. In the dark of the night with all the power Nash could use he concealed the both of their presence and they escaped boarding an old blue ace model star fighter.

           Nash got in putting phoenix into his lap. It was the only seat, he looked around and switched on the engine. It spat and sputtered a few times before it was at full power.
         Nash knew it would be hard without an astro-droid, but he would manage anything was better then here at the present time.
           They took off jerky and off balance but they where free, he set the starfighter to auto pilot not knowing of any place that would be safe and he closed his weak and tired eyes. Phoenix was already fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           The boy woke to shaking and rumbling, they where on a crash course for whatever plant they had stumbled upon, the engines where failing they plummeted to the rock below as he tried everything to level out this old ship. He was just thankful that Phoenix hadn't t woken up from her sleeping state.

           Nash tried everything he could, but the landing was going to happen, and it wasn't going to feel good in the slightest.
       Trying with all his might to pull the nose of the ship up they crashed, and everything went black for Nash. The sun burned Phoenix's face as she woke up someone who she had never seen was starting at her. 
       A tall man with a mustache and a scar over his left eyebrow he smiled at her. "Are you alright little one", he asked her, and she nodded sitting up looking around.

      "Where's Nash" Phoenix asked looking back at the mangled ship, she squinted but couldn't see though the thick black smoke.
        "He's gone" the man said, and she looked back to the man "Dead? I see that's why I cant t feel him anymore", she said quietly and then stood up.
      She stumbled; the man picked her up. "Come with me little one I will watch over you" He said softly and started to walk away from the crash sight. Phoenix glanced back one last time and caught a glimpse of a bag that hung on the tree branch the one Nash had with him.

          She concentrated and moved her small hand and the bag obeyed effortlessly. She grabbed it and the next thing was history as she passed out.

Fire In The Stars (Kylo Ren Love Story ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें