Chapter 2. Deep Sh$&! I Mean Space

Song of the day
Night- Zola Jesus & Dean Hurley Remix John Carpenter

Kylo Ren's POV
         I prepared the ship for light speed. After placing Major down on the co-pilots seat. She was looking rather Pale.
       I flipped a few switches and we where on our way back to the finalizer. I got up from the seat and pulled off my helmet. I picked up the girl with ease and cared her to the back of the ship and laid her down on the small cot.

         I pulled off her vest looking thing. There was a bloody rip on the right of her green t-shirt. I pulled it up looking at the stick that was protruding out of her side. It was small but still bleeding I pulled it out and poured the small vile of blue liquid over the wound.
         The skin around started to smoke and close. I wrapped it quickly as she started to wake,    He eyes open but she didn't say anything she just looked around.

Phoenix's Pov

     I looked at the man in front of me realizing he no longer had the mask on, he was handsome dark black hair that hung down

     I looked at the man in front of me realizing he no longer had the mask on, he was handsome dark black hair that hung down. His brown eyes looked wary.
        He tuned form me, stopped reached of something in the doorway and through it back at me. "Cover your self up, and if you can stand come to the front" he then walked away as I sat up. Looking down at my now ripped shirt. I pulling it off and replaced it with a rather tight fitting black long sleeve shirt.
          It had the feeling of under-armor. I noticed my side had been wrapped up. I got up slightly unsteady. "My body was weak" I made my way to the front the strange ship.

       I plopped myself into the seat next to him he didn't look at me. "What is your name" I asked quietly my voice raspy.
         I tried to clear my throat. He still didn't speak to me. "Fine," I said looking forward as the widows shown nothing but white streaks flying past us.

        "What the" I said not really caring if I annoyed him. I got up to stand closer to the window.  I was quite confused but oddly something was comforting about this whole mess.

         He continued with the silent treatment for what felt like ever. Until the silence was broken. "Sit down" he said he voice was deep cutting through the silent air.
         I sat down when my body was jerked forwarded and i watch intently at what he was doing remembering every bottom that he touched. 'I could fly this no problem' I thought look back out the window.
           The light streaks moved away and with that left us in what I now knew as space, I had never been to space but I saw it in pictures many of times.

        I rather small speck of something in the distance started to come into view and what I thought was small was actually extremely large in size. It looked like an aircraft carrier.

          The man that still remained nameless placed his helmet back on and tuned to look at me. "You are my prisoner, you will obey what I say or it will be your life", he sounds slightly more threatening with the mask.
        "Yeah, yeah what ever", I said with a board dismissive look. "Do you feed prisoners? Or am I to starve to death first?" I asked but I had no response from him. "Starve, got it" he landed the 'spaceship' I mentally air quoted. I thought back to an episode of star track. 

        He pulled me from the chair as I yanked my arm out of his grasp. "I'm not going anywhere trust me, I don't even know where is so don't man handle me". I said the door open and he pushed me out of the ship.

          Looking up their was a well dressed man in uniform with redish hair. I half thought there was going to be Aliens. "Kylo Ren, what is the meaning of this" he looked me over.  I couldn't help but smirk at the name.

    To the side of the high ranked official i assumed there were people dressed in all white. Holding guns. "She is my prisoner. Do I make myself clear." He said and I glared to my left back at him. "Resistance scum?" The red head said looking more disgusted.

              "I am assuming" kylo said and I ground. " what is the resistance?" I asked before being cuffed and escorted away from kylo ren. "Come along spy" the officer said then stopped when something beeped.
           "Take her to cell block 3 and keep her
guarded at all times. Do I make myself clear?."

        "Yes general Huxs" they all said in unison. "Aye aye Captain" I said Dramatically dripping with sarcasm as I lifted both hand that where now cuffed and gave a half ass salute.
          He eyed me engaged for a moment, but turned swiftly in his heals and left I was then push towed the long hallway. We made a left right and another left. When we came to a set of doors and they opened and we got in the two men pushed me into the elevator.
            We stopped on the next floor when the door open and another man in white was escorting another prisoner by the looks of it. He was worse off. I looking to my right and the man was looking right at me.

      We stared at each other for what seemed like forever when he raised an eyebrow at me and nodded. I smiled and nodded back, when I  turned and kick my leg out knocking my two escorts into each other.
          I swiftly kicked on in the face and the other prisoner shot the second one as he reached for his gun. I went to throw myself at the other guy when the man caught me.

"Wooh, no he's with me. He's helping me escape come with us I'll take you to safety I'm with the resistance." He said talking rather quickly I backed up from him.
           I nodded and the unknown helper undid my restrains. "I'm Poe. Poe Dameron" he said smiling at me and giving me a once over. "Major", I said looking at him, he looked confused. "Rank?" I nodded skeptically looking at Poe but something deep down told me I could trust this man. "Pilot" I said pointing to myself.

          "Same" he said blushing "okay now that we are all acquainted can we get off this dam ship" the other guy who was with us said. "Yeah okay" we got off the next floor and he pushed us in the direction that we needed to go.

           "These fighter only fit two" our rescuer said. "I'll sit on the floor" I said quietly as we rounded the corner. "You can sit with me" Poe said with a side eye glance.
         "Pass" I said and he pouted. "Come" Poe was cute off when we where pushed to the side and snuck into one of the odd looking ships. "I've always wanted to fly on of these." Poe said sliding into the chair.  The other guy pulled off his helmet and slid into the other seat and he was right their was not enough room I was squished between the two seats.

         "Lets go", I said yelling at the boys. "What's your name?"I ask the kid who was under the white helmet "FN-2187" he said looking back at Poe and I.
      "Finn," Poe yelled as we broke free and jetted off into space. The heavy feeling my chest being pulled back to the ship. I took a deep breath and ignored the feelings
         "I will find you" the mechanical voice said in my head making me jump. We dodged other ships with a couple near misses until being hit what felt like a bomb. We where now spiraling out of the air. "Hang on to something" Poe yelled looking back at me.
         "Not again" I said bracing myself for impact.