Chapter 4. Flux compositor, transmitters?

Song of the day
Enslaved by Barren Gates, M.I.M.E

What are you doing" I said walking to the front of his ship wear he was preparing to land. "What does it look like I'm doing" he said his mask no longer on. "A really bad job at flying. You know I'm really tired of crashing as of lately." I said sitting down and brushing the hair from my face. My hands locked in big white cuffs again.
"I'm not crashing", he said frustrated. He set the ship down with a thud and I almost fell over. "Umm.. hummm." I said rolling my eyes. "We need to find part for the ship or we will never make it back to the finiellizer"
"What a name say that ten times fast for me will yeah", I said then holding my hands up to him as we came to were I was standing.
"Not a chance", he tried walking past me. "I promise on my honor I will not run away" I said clapping my hands together. "I never brake my promise's"

Kylo looked at me, "Fine, try anything and you will be punished" he undid the hand restraints. "At least take me to dinner first" I said under my breath. "What?" He said looking back at me.
"Nothing", I said rubbing my wrists. "Come, we need to find you something other then that to wear" he opened the door of the ship.
"What's wrong with my outfit?" I said looking down at my uniform. It really was a mess now. "You look like the resistance, and this planet is fist order supporters if they see you they will most likely kill you." He walked out I followed behind him.
The planet was hot and muggy like Florida in August. I was instantly sweating again. A beeping noise was coming from Kylo.
He pull the same device that general hux's had. "Yes", he said holding the side down like a radio, "There is a shipment at the capital building that needs to be brought back", Kylo rubbed his face. "Fine"

"What is that thing called?" I asked pointing to radio that he was now put away. He eyed me for a moment. "A transmitter?"
"Of course it is", I sad sarcastically. "Well let go then" I said walking forward. "Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms but something other then his angry expression rested on his face.
"where ever you buy stuff at," I looked back at a now amused Kylo Ren. He pointed his gloves finger in the other direction. "Lead the way then?" I said glaring at him. He placed his helmet on.

We had been walking well over a couple hours at this point. I'm sure i smelled of something other then roses from the about of sweat coming off my body. "I need food", I said thinking of the last thing I ate and that was well over a day ago. "Aren't you hot in that", I said looking back up to the sky it was like the sun never moved.
We stopped to rest in a shaded area, Kylo pulled off his mask. He didn't look like he even broke a sweat. "Don't bother with trying to keep track of the time here" he said not looking at me. "Huh?" I said looking back at him. I put my hand down from shielding my eyes.
"Their are three suns on this plant it will never move or get dark" he said matter of factly. "Oh, well isn't that lovely", was all I could manage to say.

————

We arrived into what I was assuming was the city but instead of tall building made of glass and steel these building where very large dome shape hobbit holes made from bricks.
We walked into a rather smaller looking building that was filled with shops and carts. The carts sold sweets to tech stuff I didn't know anything about. "Find something to wear" Kylo handed me something thick and silver. "Is this supposed to be a credit card?" I said taking it. "I don't know what you mean" he said looking down at me I was very short to his 6'2. A whole 5'2 and some sass staring back at him.
"Okay how do I use it?" I said and he let out a deep mechanical sigh, "Come" he said as we walked to a clothing shop. He handed the card to the lady who had horns sticking out the top of her head. She was very tan almost red in color. Her horns where a dark brown almost tree looking that twisted backwards like ram horns. she took the card from Kylo and nodded bowing slightly to him. I snorted and then turned quickly around so he couldn't see my face.
"Come" she said with a thick ascent. "Sure, why not", I said fallowing the horned lady. "Maybe she will eat me and make it quick".
"I don't particularly like the taste of human flesh" she said with a smile but a nice chicken here and their I wouldn't mind. I stumbled over my feet as we went down stairs. "I'm sorry did you just read my mind", I asked ducking under a low hanging beam.
"Don't need to read it when your screaming at me", she said quite amused. "You have a lot of stuff on your mind child" she said looking back at me as she unlocked the door.
"Let's just say it's been a long two days", I said rubbing my temples we walked in the what was her small house. She through a towel at me. "Shower you will feel better," pointed to the small archway I walked through and down a hall to the last door.