~Introduction~

Winter Pov~
After the Darkstalker fiasco, Winter and Qibli decide that its best not to go back to Jade Academy.
Winter, being outcasted from the Ice Kingdom, decides to go visit Qibli. As much as he hates to admit it, Winter really liked that dragon. He really was Qiblis bestfriend...
He sorta admired Qibli in a way. Infact, everytime he thought of the sand snorter, his heart raced. Maybe that was normal. Qibli was his first bestfriend, after all.
He did miss Moonwatcher and Turtle and everyone else...but Winter thought it was for the best. He totally blew his chance with Moon... he was such an idiot. Just thinking about it over and over again...hes never broke down like that infront of anyone. It make his stomach sink, like he just wanted to burrow into the snow and never come out...but he needed to, for Qibli. He took the rest of his things from his old dorm room and headed to the Rainforest kingdom. Queen Glory informed him that there was enough room for him to stay the night. His letter should arive at Thornes Stronghold before tomorrow, so he'll have plenty of time for Qibli to reaspond. He looked up at the rising sun once more, and headed twords the greenery that awaited him.

Qiblis Pov:
Qibli was suprised when he got a letter from Winter asking to visit him at Thorns stronghold, even a bit flustered. He tried to ignore his cheeks getting hot as he walked back to the throne room. He wasn't mad, of course, in fact this was the perfect opportunity to admit his feelings to Winter. He could tell that Winter was shaken after the whoke Darkstalker fiasco...so it's obvious that he needed mental support.
Winters note stated that he had been having horrible nightmares...and that he couldn't look at Peacemaker after being told his true identity.
'Oh Winter...' Qibli thought to himself, wanting to smother Winter in hugs and reassurance. He raced back to the throne room to inform Queen Thorn that there will be a visitor tomorrow. He grabbed a quill and jar of ink to reaspond to Winter that it was okay to head over. The letter should arive to him at night, so hopefully he will be awake...
He handed the note to the messenger, and watched as the pale dragon few off. The messenger looked to be a hybrid, with pale scales, but with bright vermilion wings and horns. He was glad that hybrids started coming out of the shadows, normally they were looked down upon, but Qiblii had never thought of them that way.
He watched the sun to down for a few more minutes, and finally headed back to his cave.

Note: Uhh yeah tbh, it isn't really for anything its just that Qinter is a really big comfort ship to me so i just wanted to write a fanfic to make myself feel better haha.