Chaper 3- Cuddles

Ok I'm sorry for not posting a chapter for two days i was at a friends house.
This is gonna be a short fluff chapter because i need a break from the sad
So yeah
Didn't feel like drawing anything so here's a picture of my cat :>

Winters Pov-
Winter woke up hugging a pillow...a surprisingly warm pillow, and a warm blanket covering his body. He was curled in a ball, his snout nuzzled into the pillows warmth. Until he realized...it wasn't a pillow. It was Qibli.
And the blanket wasn't a blanket, it was Qiblis wing. Winter's face was painted blue at this point, his cheeks warmer than they have ever been. 'God damn it...that sand snorter' Winter thought to himself with a growl.
He was very comfortable and didn't want to get up, but at the same time he was embarrassed to be nuzzled up to Qibli like this…
The SandWing was still sound asleep, small snores escaping from his nose. Qibli was adorable when he was asleep, he looked very peaceful with his face finally relaxed for once. Qiblis chest rose and fell against his, their breathing in sync. Winter soon noticed that their tails were intertwined, the warmth of Qiblis tail and the coldness of his satisfied both of them.
Winter grunted loudly and tried to escape the SandWings grasp, prying himself from Qiblis warmth. This seemed to upset the sleeping SandWing, so he only held Winter closer with his wings and tail. "Noooo~...fivemoreminutes…" Qibli mumbled, resting his head on top of Winters and once again squeezing the IceWing closer.
Winter sighed softly and accepted his fate, closing his heavy eyelids and hoped to get a bit more sleep. Qibli let out a satisfied sigh and soon let out more small snores. 'He is so cute…' Winter thought to himself in defeat.
He looked up at Qibli once more, and soon let his drowsiness take over.

Qiblis Pov-
Qibli woke up to Winter snuggled up next to him, the IceWings snout nuzzling his neck. The coolness of Winters scales sent a satisfying chill down Qiblis spine, giving the SandWing a break from the blistering heat of the Sand Kingdom. Qiblis wing was wrapped around Winter's body like a nice blanket, and their tails were intertwined comfortably. The SandWings head rested on top of Winters, their scales brushing against each other.
Winter's expression was cute, his mouth curved into a soft smile and his breathing was more of a purr than a snore. It was surprising to see Winter so peaceful, and Qibli was wondering why the IceWing hadn't kicked him in the stomach yet.
Qibli softly sighed and admired Winters adorableness. Qibli was kinda getting uncomfortable, so he tried to reposition himself slowly. The sleeping IceWing protested and grabbed Qiblis chest, clawing into his soft under scales, signaling that he didn't want the SandWing to move.
Qibli chuckled softly and squeezed the IceWing a bit closer.
'I should...i should tell him today.' Qibli thought to himself as he heard the IceWing give out a satisfied sigh. Qibli patted Winters snout, the IceWing recoiling in confusion.
'Oh Winter...I love you so much…' 
Qibli closed his heavy eyelids, and drifted back to sleep.

Note: I Headcanon that Winter purrs in his sleep and i just-
Its the cutest shit
Anyways sorry for the delay
I may have more fluff in the next chapter
Depends on what mood I'm in-