◇♡Ⅰ♡◇ Unlucky Times ☘

☆°○ --- ♡♡ --- ○°☆

A partly-cloudy Monday morning, early in the day, the time when kids would usually get up to go to school and to start the new, fresh week.

School only exists so that we all could get a good education and learn things we never knew existed.

That's the most interesting thing about it. And there're some fun things, too.

You can make friends, so you won't have to feel so down about your life or lonely like how you used to be anymore.

And another thing that's funny is how some children take school very seriously.

Some children were always present, some were barely to always absent—some even went as far as to skipping school.

But not you, of course.

Let's be specific, shall we?; you was a girl named [Y/N] Elizabeth.

Despite being the introvert you were, you still went to school in the honor of your parents.

You couldn't deny going to school anyway, it'll ruin your reputation.

Right now, you were awake, since 3 A.M., that is. You always rose up early, which explains the light eyebags you had under your eyes, you'd always try to cover them up with makeup.

And sometimes you wouldn't even care to cover them.

Oh, you also had vast insomnia.

You felt pretty lonely and despite being a doormat, you wished for company; you lived on your own, it was obvious.

In your late childhood, twelve to be exact, your parents had told you that they were just going to get a pack of cigars at the gas station; it was apparent that they've abandoned you.

But you weren't complaining, there were a few good things about it.

You were a big a$$ weeb and admired anime and manga over everything: From the 'kawaii' girls to the JoJo references, it was your thing.

And there was nobody there to judge.

You could wear and eat whatever you liked, too.

And despite being a total weakling, you believed you were going to be a great Fire Soldier, without a doubt in your mind.

At the moment, you were standing in the center of your room, braless and pantyless, and only wearing the oversized t-shirt you wore to sleep.

The following is another one of your habits, upset being a weeb, that is.

Your eyes tend to stay still on objects or beings that aren't relevant at the moment, you've had it since birth and people weren't the only ones annoyed by it; you were, too.

Your sight was fixated on the big TV you owned in your compartment, it seemed like you couldn't get your eyes off of it.

Until the buzzer rang.

You flinched at the sudden sound, turning to face your bed and staring at the short machine in arrogance.

"UGHHH!!! WHY DO YOU NEVER FAIL TO PISS ME OFF?!?!"

You smacked it to the ground, no mercy included as you watched it engulf in flames; you just wanted the sound to get to a halt, even if you knew a stop-button existed, you wanted it to go out painfully.

You were that kind of person; calm like Bucciarati in a blink of an eye — then raging around in the next like a hungry orangutan.

Your behavior was equivalent to Kaori Miyazono from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso aka Your lie in April.