◇■IV■◇ What a School! 🏫

《¤¤¤---◇◇□♤☆♤◇◇---¤¤¤》

"We're here."

Not late, I suppose...

Walking inside the classroom, the blonde looked around as he guided [Y/N] to her seat.

"Oh, look! It's Elizabeth and Arthur! Hi!" a cat-like female screamed, pawing her hand in the air, "You're new, aren't you?!"

And she completely ignored me...

She walked up to the new one as she gripped firmly onto her shoulders.

"I'm Tamaki Kotatsu! We'll be in the same class today!"

"O-oh, " [Y/N] stuttered, "How n-nice!"

"Kon'nichiwa, Tamaki-san, " Shinra stated, his eyebrow twitched, "Why didn't you greet me? It's not like I did something-"

"Well, you're a pervert, you should know!" She shouted back, pouting, too, "Come on, [Y/N]-chan, let me show you around the school! Hmph!"

As Kotatsu proceeded to drag the female away, that also meant [Y/N] had to let go of the hand she was holding. Looking back, she made eye contact with the Knight she had just met and the Knight that had saved her from the crowd and those bullies.

The world suddenly felt slow-motioned for both of them, Elizabeth and Arthur, no power was used in this case.

[Y/N]'s eyes fluttered in fear, she didn't want to let go, he had protected her and made her feel comfortable already at the academy.

What's happening?

No, [Y/N], don't always go anime on something...

She then flickered her eyes at an uncountable speed, attempting to get her mind off of the topic.

Arthur, on the other hand, glanced back at her with a pale blush on his face, staring deep into her senses of sight.

I just met her...

But-

An aching pain followed after the thought, it wasn't really painful, but his heart felt like it had skipped one beat.

Their hand slipped away slowly, reaching to the tip of both their fingers before they finally let go.

Then, cat-girl and [Y/N] disappeared out of the classroom, on their way to the school medical care room, to treat the small wounds [Y/N] had earned as she tried to get to school on her own.

"But let's treat those wounds first!"

My heart-

It aches, but not in a bad way...

I've never felt like that before...

Is it some sort of power? To attract me to her?

I honestly don't know what to do next...

Why do I have this feeling to want her by my side?

I-- We just met-

"Arthur!"

"Tzd-huh?" Is the sentence he used to answer.

"I called you many times! What is wrong with you?"

He didn't answer. But what he did was stare to the ground in turmoil, gripping his fists and furrowing his eyebrows.

He pushed his lips together in uncertainty, he felt how they wobbled against each other and he disliked it.

His mouth fell open to answer, but sadly nothing came.