○♤II♤○ To The Rescue 🤺

*☆°○———♡+♡———○°☆*

• Third Person POV

[Earlier that day]

"It's just you and me now."

The boy sat on his chair in his dining room that was located in a palace, which was located on an expensive hill, all in Britannia, of course. And Britannia owned a lot of very special and honored kingdoms.

As I said, the blonde was sitting on his chair.

He slowly began to rise from it, getting up as he stretched his fingers on each side of his body, getting ready to fight.

He slowly approached the being that sat on the fridge without aching a sound out of its mouth.

It had a mouth, that's for sure.

"ζΗιΓ." the brave cussed, "I left my Excalibur lying on my bed."

If I withdraw now, the odds of it vanishing when I appear again are high…

He shook his head around the room, he stopped as his eyes came across the wet and hackney handkerchief.

"This hankie will do great!" he acknowledged, grabbing the cloth as he said so.

He frowned.

"Even so…" he brought two of the ends together, folding it, "It definitely wouldn't be able to contain my plasma. It's not a hilt-like object…"

The gentleman accordingly continued to walk in the entity's direction, no hesitation included.

It'll do, anyway.

But there, then, when the boy had just blinked for a second, the black culprit in disguise disappeared.

"What?" He screamed with his mouth wide open, "It's gone!"

In a state of a small panic, the masculine shuddered his skull again, not missing a single direction, he wasn't planning to stop until he found it.

And he didn't fail, of course.

Turns out, the creature had fled to the ceiling, where the fellow could not reach.

Could not reach without a partner.

"High-ho…" he whispered, grabbing the chair and standing up straight, "Silver!"

I might have to step on you, I'll do no harm, I promise…

The ugly was just centimeters beyond the male's range, it didn't seem difficult any longer.

I've got you now!

"Knight Air Slice!"

And in that very moment, as the boy aimed to attack his foe, a bell-like sound chimed from the distance.

Almost like a doorbell.

The blonde managed to hit his enemy but snapped out of it as soon as he did due to the bell.

He took a quick glimpse of his surroundings.

The boy was actually sitting on his chair in his kitchen that was located in his house, his house was located in his estate, that was located in Tokyo City, and Tokyo was located in Japan. And Japan is a country with multiple, big cities on this planet earth, where he was also located.

I guess I should get the door then…

And he obeyed his own command.

"Arthur! What are you doing!?"