Chapter 2

Soarin's POV

so ok I am trying to keep myself calm I am making an apple pie, since it's Saturday so no practice at HQ. *knock, knock* "coming"I went to the door and opened it guess who was there yup Rainbow Dash "Hi Rainb-" she cut me of  "Soarin this is it emergency well not an emergency but it is serious business"her cutie Mark was glowing too "is it about our cutie marks ?"I asked"well yes we have a friendship problem or we got a solve one at the dragon lands"did she say the d-d-dragon lands "u-umm sure I w-would l-love to go to the d-dragon lands"oh I mean I'm looking scared in front of the bravest pony in Equestria (I know flash Magnus is the bravest pony Equestria but eh) "hey you ok?" She asked "totally I am put umm oh yeah I am I going to pack for this ?"trying to change the subject "yeah going there is a really long journey and no pony you knows how much we will be there so yeah pack your stuff and meet me at the train station goodbye" she waved her hoof I waved back and pack my stuff and I'll eat the pie later at the train.

Dash's POV

so I packed my stuff Soarin looks kinda scared though, but the dragons are way friendly now,I'll be sleeping on a cloud because they have some and clouds are just comfy unlike rocks.

Smolders POV

Dear brother

I have go to the dragon lands because I have to stay at the school of friendship for 1-month and 2 days so sorry and thanks for understanding.

yours smolder

I have go to the dragon lands we have exams this month, so yeah rules are rules.

Soarin's POV

I Wonder why me, me and Rainbow Dash barely talk.

Time skip

I packed my stuff and went to the train station.
"Soarin come here we are gonna miss the train go faster are your wonderbolt or a turtle"she teased"all the stuff I got are very heavy so stop teasing me it's not very nice you know" "well I didn't say to pack stuff for the next moon friendship problems don't take much time besides the longest friendship problem was 2 days not a moon"she said "ok put... We are wasting time let's go!" I said "Fine!" She said and went in the train and I followed her "all the aboard next stop Griffinstone" "hey rainbow aren't we supposed to go to the dragon lands?" I asked "well we are but we have to fly from Griffinstone to the dragonlance it isn't that far though even look here at the map".

Oh there is no train stop at the dragon lands"ok I'm just going to eat my apple pie" "Soarin I am telling you if your destiny wasn't about flying and being a wonderbolt it would have been eating pie"she joked"well I would love my destiny to be abo...

Oh there is no train stop at the dragon lands"ok I'm just going to eat my apple pie" "Soarin I am telling you if your destiny wasn't about flying and being a wonderbolt it would have been eating pie"she joked"well I would love my destiny to be about eating pie I wonder how you don't like it" "eh what can I say every pony have their own taste in food.

hey have you ever seen a lava pool?"what the hay why would she ask any thing like that"no I never, wait wait wait dragons have lava pools what if I got lava in my hooves and I am 100% sure and dying in the dragonlands why me ,WHY ME !!?"
Maybe I overreacted "Soarin chill the dragons are way friendly since  dragonlord ember ruled the dragon lands and don't worry we will be sleeping on clouds in most Pegasus live on clouds so as you know you wake up by Molten lava on you"oh clouds but hell wait are they l-"nope they are not lava clouds they are normal clouds will kind the stormy but we can get rid of lightning and excess water"how did she know what I was thinking about "how did you know what I was thinking about?"I asked "You said it out loud duh"oh "so rainbow is there any clue about the friendship problem" "no it's not how it works actually the map is very wise choosing the pony is solving the problem but don't worry we will find it so don't be stressed" "ok thanks for the information" "you're welcome".

~letter time~

First pony :(D)

Second pony :(F)

(Hey guys this is the chapter of the day thanks for reading good bye 😉)

~Rianbowdash-lover~