Chapter 8

Dashie's POV

"Okay so I was really a talented flier since I was a little filly and I always wanted to be a wonderbolt but it all changed when I was 11 " Icy said.

No one's POV

Flashback

It was Icy's birthday party so her dad wanted to make a big surprise for her and he asked his wonderbolt friends to make a special routine for Icy and they REFUSED he was so sad he didn't know where he was flying and he ended up at a dragon cave he woke up the dragon but it wasn't his fault the dragon woke up angry and he cut Midnight skies's (AKA Soarin's Father) left wing with his claws.

After two days Midnight skies came back with a cut wing and Icy and Soarin were so depressed he said it was ok the doctors will be able to put him an Iron wing and he would fly like a normal pegasus but he won't be a wonderbolt anymore.

Icy hated the wonderbolts her dad kept saying it wasn't their fault they were already on an other show he was just so disappointed because she had been having a hard time at school because of the bullies but she forgave them but she never wanted to be a wonderbolt anymore.

After years later Soarin became a member of the Wonderbolts he also never stopped telling he's sister that she should be a wonderbolt although she was still young to be in the academy but he didn't mean that he meant by training to achieve her dream but she always said she doesn't want to be a wonderbolt anymore she wants to travel through Equestria to get things that ponies need like cures and stuff like that but he always wanted her to once change her mind but when it comes to Icy you can never change her mind.

End of flashback

Dashie's POV

"Wow that was deep, so you always wanted to be a wonderbolt but you just changed your mind ?" I can't believe it no one should stop dreaming their dreams "Yup pretty much" Icy answered "Yeah and now Icy is a umm what are you ?" Soarin asked "wow brother well I am the Royal Pharmaceutical scientist and the one and only but it has nothing to do with my cutie mark like honestly I don't know what my cutie mark means but I love being me ".

"Ok so umm why is this Rose, pink or whatever flower petal blanket for huh? " Soarin asked again "well it is a cure for the pegasus flu well it helps healing with a fire Lilly soothing elixir to cure the pegasus flu tada " why didn't she come earlier I could have been cured centuries ago seriously why eh well not that I care.

"Hey Rainbow Dash why have you been so quiet are you ok ?" Soarin asked "wha- yeah I am fine I am totally ok" oh boy now I look like I am hiding something "no seriously are you ok ?" Icy asked "umm yeah I just got lost in my thoughts hehe"

"Oh what were you thinking about huh were you thinking about me? " Soarin waggled his eyebrows at me "uhh no, and exactly why would I, well if you actually want to know I wa-" I was cut off by a hoof on my mouth "no I don't want to know ok I am bored and I want to do something like right now this instant ok? Ok." "Well we can always Race ?" I asked "nah racing is old fashion I want to do a sonic Rainboom " "haha good one Soars like seriously you can't even beat me in a race" Icy said "oh yeah I am now a wonderbolt and you are umm well you but the point is that I can beat you " Soarin replied "and if you don't ?" Icy said smirking "and if I don't I won't fly for the rest of the day" "oh it's on Dash you will be watching and see who Will win, and Soars I won't go easy on ya ok? " "Oh you won't have to cause I will win for sure" "OK GUYS FOCUS ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GOOO!!!" This is going to be so cool.

Meanwhile they were doing the race Spitfire was in a panic attack and it was the first time she was panicking in her life so yea.

Fleetfoot's POV

Spitfire has been panicking for 15 minutes like it has been like five days so no biggie right. Well maybe she is taking it to seriously she has to chill aha got an Idea go to princess twilight's castle and it it is easy as that.

At Twilight's castle

Twi's POV

*knock* *knock* I opened the door to see  Fleetfoot "Umm Hi princess Twilight I am sorry if you are busy wait are you busy ?" She asked "Well no I am not come in I'll show you the thrown room" "umm  thanks " "So what's wrong ?" I asked "well you see Spitfire has been panicking about Soarin and Rainbow Dash's friendship problem and the problem is that she's never panicked like in well ever but not that I know of but you see  that's the problem so I came here to ask you if you can help" she said "maybe I can send her a letter Ahem *puts on increasing voice magic spell* SPIKE COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW" I looked at Fleetfoot and she died nah but she's frozen "umm sorry Fleetfoot I should have just teleported Spike over here instead" I apologised "no that actually was Really cool but my ears kinda hurt" she said "wait how are you still hearing me after that yelling?" "Well if you have a captain like Spitfire you'll understand" she said "Twilight I am here now what do you need from me an- wow Fleetfoot is here hi I'm Spike" Spike said "Umm she knows Spike I just wanted you to take a letter " "okay quill and paper check umm to who" "to Rainbow Dash ok here we go"

Dear Rainbow Dash

I just wanted to check on you cause Fleetfoot told me that Spitfire has been panicking about Soarin and you leaving for five days so tell me if you need anything or not and if you are ok and anything like that if you need to send me back tell dragon lord Ember to send me the letter back hope you come soon Dashie    

Yours Twilight Sparkle

"Now Spike send it to her" "Yes ma'm"
And then he sent it.

Back to the siblings Race

Dashie's POV

Ok so Icy has been the first the whole time she is talented I wonder if she ever changes her mind well we won't force her to change her mind
"IS THAT ALL WHAT YOU'VE GOT BIG BROTHER WHAT A SHAME ME BEATING MY OWN WONDERBOLT BROTHER HA WHAT WILL RAINBOW DASH THINK ABOUT YOU A GAAAAA" Icy skies yelled at Soarin cause you can barley even hear her and she bumped into a huge storm cloud and umm keeps going on through the race how does she do it I remember my first show a an actual Wonderbolt I don't even want to UGH BACK AT THE GAME FOCUS DASH FOCUS !!! Ok so Soarin is now first well ok Icy is trying to catch up but still fails now Soarin is winning and Soarin wins well good I guess I just hope Icy is ok "congratulations Soarin you won the uhh race " "heh Thanks umm what's that" he asked "uhh what's what oh a letter from . . . oh it from Twilight"

Dear Rainbow Dash

I just wanted to check on you cause Fleetfoot told me that Spitfire has been panicking about Soarin and you leaving for five days so tell me if you need anything or not and if you are ok and anything like that if you need to send me back tell dragon lord Ember to send me the letter back hope you come soon Dashie    

Yours Twilight Sparkle

"Well this approves that Spike isn't the only dragon who does that but smolder never does it maybe it's a dragon lord thing oh well" I said "eh maybe but wow Spitfire panicking we don't hear that everyday and that's totally new did you ever panic Rainbow Dash?" Soarin asked me "well yes I mean no I mean" now I do look like a fool "well ok you are so strange" "Sheesh thanks" I said "eh no problem"

??? POV

"Yay Dash is all ok now I am so happy"I said  "and it was so nice of Soarin to take care of her " "it sure was they will be so surprised when they solve that Friendship problem" I said "heh yeah"

Hiya guys and that's the end of the chapter I really don't know how to end the chapter and itst always awkward so this is the longest chapter yet and it took me well about 1.5 hours to finish it but it was all worth it ok so forgot to put the letters of the ponies in chapter 6 so I will put 2 letters and I think it will be easy to know them so yeah

First pony: SC

Second pony: UT

~Rainbowdash-lover~