Chapter 5

Dash's POV

So it's night time right now me and stupid Soarin are looking for clouds "here we go a nice cloud" I whispered to my self so he can't hear me.

I went an took it oooh I is so fluffy it is more fluffy than the ones at HQ yeah HQ clouds are the fluffiest in eqstria I don't know why but it is what it is.

Soarin's POV

Ugh dash found a cloud and I didn't guess I'll have to uhhhh I don't even have any Ideas right now stupid cutie mark map; I hate it here it's just stupid I thought it was an honor to be in a friendship problem but what I thought was absolutely the opposite of what I thought of. Anywho I can make a tinsy insy little small tornado and then turn the little amount of water into small clouds and then I'll put the together so I'll be able to make a big huge cloud and I'll sleep peacefully.

Ha I am a genius

Time skip after the whole tornado thing

Finally, that was easier than I thought oh well time to sleep

In his dream

Still soarin's POV

I was not in the dragon lands I was in... HQ but how 'Soarin I am so excited for today's show! ' Rainbow dash told me but it wasn't me But it was me ok I am confused right now, ok it was another me well that's better

'yes Dashie of course your exited because you are going to make your sonic Rainboom everypony will love it but they won't love it as I will' the other me said well that's sappy and wait wait wait wait wait wait, Wait what did I or he or whatever call her ewwww what in the name of Clestia that creep (which is me) kissed Rainbow dash on her cheek and then she blushed and that creep I am going to call myself creep from now on blushed too ehhhhhhh gimme a break THIS IS TOO SAPPY FOR MY EYES.

End of dream

I woke up sweating from that horrible nightmare ewwww the sappy nightmare oh it's already sunrise ok

Dash's POV

Ewwww that was a nightmare Soarin calling me Dashie me blushing him blushing I think now I am blushing Uuuugggghhhhh stupid sappy nightmare owww my head hurts my wings hurt *panics* THESE ARE THE THE PEGASUS FLU (I made that up I think, maybe)
SYMPTOMS !!! THAT MEAN I CAN'T FLY FOR THREE DAYS OH NO IF THERE IS NO CURE I MIGHT STAY FOR A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK AT THIS STUPID CLOUD UGH WHAT MADE ME HAVE THIS STUPID FLU ANY WAYS IT IS THE STUPID THING THAT MADE ME HAVE IT

NOO, SHIT. NO, PONY WILL FIND ME I CAN'T YELL, MY THROAT HURTS. STUPID CUTIE MARK MAP OWWW MY WING OK I'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO THIS.

Soarin's POV

MEANWHILE I am searching for Dash to I don't know annoy her aha here she is "oh my gosh Soarin thank Celestia you are here !" Dash said in a low volume almost like a whisper "Umm are you okay ?" I asked her probably not because she doesn't look like it "no I got the Pegasus flu my wings my head and now my throat hurts" oh boy "hey can I see this cloud? " I asked well if it is a smoke cloud then Pegasus flu it is and she nodded "OH MY GOD DASH YOU'LL HAVE TO BE PUT IN A NORMAL CLOUD NOT A SMOKE ONE OR THAT'LL MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE "

So after caring Rainbow she was very cold although the Dragon lands are very hot well I found a blanket in my bag good I packed stuff for the next week "here" I said softly "thank you and I am so sorry about yesterday and how I treated you" she said "apology accepted me too I wasn't very nice to you earlier " I apologized "apologie accepted"

??? POV

"OH MY GOD DASH IS SICK AND WORST OF ALL SHE GOT THE PEGASUS FLU"
I said "calm down no pony knew this was gonna happen" "fair point, but this would slow them down." "Maybe, maybe not " "huh?" "Sorry never mind"

Commercial Break

What if you want to watch mlp pony life? download dailymotion or watch it on discovery family (I don't even know if it is there or not) or if you are too lazy to download it my little pony official (the you know youtube channel) said it'll be coming soon to Youtube.

Commercial ends

Dash's POV

I feel so bad I never knew smoke clouds would bring such a horrible flu like the Pegasus flu and now I am stuck here at the dragon lands doing nothing what do I do THIS IS STUPID !!! "Umm Rainbow did you eat anything?" Soarin asked "uh no, why do you ask?" I said in my weak voice , what my whole body hurts even my throat "UGH, ok Rainbow I-you don't know what to do in the Pegasus flu even non-pegasus know what to do although they will never get it!" "Well it's not my fault that ( I can't find any class names well it is like science, biology I think maybe so yea maybe) class when I was at flight school that it was too boring That I slept in it and besides I didn't know it was important " I kinda raised my voice and coughed after what I said

"ok sorry for making your voice raise you'll have to keep your temper I don't want you to shout"and since when does he ever care "And excuse me Mister Soarin uh since when do you ever care?" I asked "not gonna answer this question rather a rude one but you can't raise your voice Rainbow some ponies lost their voices because they raised it- " he paused as he smiled "and don't you want to be the wonderbolt's captain one day ?" "Yeah every wonderbolt wants to be the captain or co-captain but that doesn't relate to any thing about voices" then he muttered something but I didn't even care and he smirked what is wrong with that pony "so you don't want to tell and blow your whistle I tried it and it was awesome" he said in a teasing way

but he is less annoying like Zeph is and he is more responsible and kinda ho- oh my this is ridiculous I am ridiculous no my brain is ridiculous "ok whatever you say Soarin"don't think I am an Idiot I always remember what ponies tell me before I go to my thinking wasteland oh yeah speaking of Zeph "hey rainbows didn't see you since you sang to me that amazing song of yours 'and you try to fly and walk and run and dryyy " 😭😭😭 am I in hell If I am I don't believe you because hell if better than this oh who am I kidding this is totally hell lava and lava and volcanoes.

Soarin's POV

I am trying to hold my laughs because if I did laugh Rainbow may yell at me an lose her voice, WHAT wonderbolts care for each other remember oh boy not that memory again, oh sorry nevermind. I would like to hear that song though and I would tell the bolts and then we tease her for years hahaha, I am evil.

Hi guys I am back this have been my longest chapter yet Andddd

And I found something really funny

~Rainbowdash-lover~