Chapter 7

Soarin's POV

So it has been 4 days since Rainbow had the Pegasus flu and she alright "at last I can fly yay woohooooo" she flew so fast and made a sonic Rainboom "hey you can fly but not that fast you know" I yelled "Hey your no fun!!"she yelled back
"Soarin !!!" A mysterious voice said.

You are near

Ok I should stop but

"ICY SKIES OMG I MISSED YOU LITTLE SIS !!!!" (Okay so Icy skies is Soarin's little sister I made her name up, I think yeah and here's a pic)

(Art by me base by well I don't remember don't care though background by hasbro duh. )

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ANY WAYS !!?" "First stop yelling, second I was passing by the Dragon lands to head to cloudsdale because I finished my quest"she said.

"What quest what's with the Scar and who are you, no offense " "Oh I am Icy skies Soarin's little sister, I came from a quest from the end of Eqstria to get this" see got a blanket out of her saddle bag "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WENT TO THE ENDS OF EQSTRIA TO GET A PINK BLANKET SINCE WHEN DO YOU EVEN LIKE IT HAHAHAHAH" I kept laughing at her.

"Ok was not expecting that but, this is a flower petal, it only grows on the edge of eqstria TO cure ponies so it's not a blanket SOARIN." "Oh yeah the why it's so big huh why is it because it's 30 meters tall " "actually it is Soarin, so why are you here? " "Well I got the honor to be in a friendship problem with Rainbow Dash and we are supposed to find it put Rainbow Dash got the pegasus flu because she didn't notice that the cloud was a storm cloud UGH she was such a pain staying with no offense dash"I said
"Non taken".

"So your the Rainbow Dash huh ?" She asked "well duh" "I may not beat you but I bet you can't beat me up for a race" "oh your on !!!" "Ready" "steady" "go" they both said.

Icy skies POV

"So where do we exactly go ??" Rainbow dash asked "to that mountain over there" "ok '' and she went faster and I catched up with her "what the" she said she doesn't believe I catched up with her ha priceless "hey don't think that your the fastest pony in Equestria means I can't catch up with you" I said "you are not winning this Icy" she almost yelled "I Know I can't beat you but it can be a tie and I'd rather lose than tie" "so slow down you can't beat me you know" she said "NEVER" and I came in front of her and she catched up with me and we kept racing neck to neck (I think it's called that don't judge me I don't really know what is it really called ) and then we crashed into a volcano and died. Nah JK I really don't know who won and I found Soarin watching so I asked him who won "HEY BIG BRO WHO WON".

Soarin's Pov

"HEY BIG BRO WHO WON" Icy said "you both tie"well I know my lil sis is so fast she is faster than me I wanted her to be a wonderbolt but she refused she wanted to work for princess Celestia visiting the unknown parts of Equestria she got the 2 scars because a bugbear attacked her.

"WHAT" they both said.

"Yup as you heard me you both t-i-e hah ya didn't expect that didn't ya Rainbow ha just look at your faces right now I am going to die from laughing hahahaha" both of them looked so so . . . Aha do priceless that's the word.

"Buh wha hu WHAT" was all that dash could say "HEY RAINBOW DASH IT'S NOT A MIRACLE SPITFIRE BEAT YOU ONCE AT THE EQUESTRIA GAMES" I yelled caus she was kinda flying back "but how did you win ?" Rainbow asked in a totally amazed voice "can I not tell you"
Dash shook her head in disagreement
"Okay so I _______".

(Ha you weren't expecting that well guess what you'll have to wait until next time wow Dashie was feeling so priceless and of course you didn't expect that Icy will tie with Dashie did you even see her cutie mark it's a lighting bolt with a star in the background we will see her past in the next chapter so stay tuned everyone have a nice day and don't forget to comment if you liked this chapter or not ok bye)

~Rainbowdash-lover~